"Yes I'm fine. Just a little bit tired." Sarang replied.

"Okay. Don't worry. That man was good enough to let you go. Next time be careful. " Jimin chuckles.

"I know Jimin. I'm sad because of Ara. I thought to help her. But she left me alone. This is the reason why I don't make friends. They all betray. " Sarang spats out her anger.

"Does that mean we two aren't friends?" Jimin asks her disappointed.

"No Jimin. You are my bestfriend. But now I'm not gonna trust anyone else other than you."

Jimin laughs at her," Sarang I'm flattered but there are good people out there. You just need to find them. Not everyone is bad."

"I don't need anyone. I'm fine alone. "

"Okay miss independent. I'm not even surprised that you haven't been in any relationship till date. Girl you got some serious trust issues and your anger don't even get me started." Jimin parks his car near Sarang's apartment.

"That's my defense mechanism Jimin. " Sarang opens the car door and steps outside.

"Uhunn. Lets see how long you can be defensive. The right guy might be around here wandering. And the day he'll find you..." Sarang cuts him off...

"Find me and I'll be doomed that day.." she chuckles again.

"I'm just waiting for that right guy. " Sarang keeps her hand on her chest and gives a dramatic expression.

"C'mon I'm fed up of this dramatic ass of yours. Soulmates doesn't exists. Atleast I don't think so..." Jimin grabs her arms and drags her inside.

"They do exists Jimin. I believe in them. And you'll too if you stop sleeping with every thing that have holes..." Sarang unlocks her door.

"Hawww..so rude Sarang. " Jimin fake gasps.

"I don't sleep around with everyone. I'm serious with my relationships. " he defends himself.

"Oh really. So tell me when did you had sex last time?" Sarang asks him as she turns the lights on.

"Uhmm when you called me this morning. Damn that girl was so sexy. Because of you I have to leave early. " he complains while rubbing his lips sexily.

"Haa and when were you in a serious relationship with someone and how long does it lasted?" Sarang asks again her hands folded infront of her chest.

"I guess 2 years back with the guy named Taemin and it lasted about 15 days...no no 20 days..." he answers honestly rubbing his temples.

Sarang shakes her head," No Jimin. It was with Yuri of batch B, 1 year back. And it lasted 2 months until you decided to hit on her brother. "

"Oh right. But what else can I do. Her brother was sexier than her. I would have rearranged his guts, if she didn't barged into his room and slapped me. It still hurts..." he rubs his cheek.

"Jimin. Stop. Hoeing. Around." Sarang states and went into the kitchen.

Jimin plops onto the couch and turns the television on.

"Do you want some ramen?" She asks from kitchen.

"Sarang did you forgot our bro code. No sex with besties." Jimin shouts from living room.

"You pervert!" Sarang throws a tomato on Jimin." I was asking about actual ramen. Get your head out of the gutter Park Jimin."

"Ouchh! I know you dumbo. I was just kidding. Don't you know how much I love to eat."

"Yes yes. You are the only one eating away all my supplies and Hoseok thinks I'm the one eating all the groceries. "

"Well where is Hoseok hyung? I haven't seen him since two days." Jimin asks.

"He is on a trip with Irene. They both went to Jeju 2 days back. "

"So when is he coming back?"

"This saturday. May be." Sarang replies unsure.

"Ohh. So sarang aren't you feeling lonely. I mean you always said you can't live alone in this lavish apartment. "

"Ahhh Jimin. About that can you please stay with me till Hoseok comes back. Please." Sarang begs her friend.

"No. I can't. I have to run some errands. You are a big girl. You can live alone."

"Jimin please. You know very well how eerie it feels to live alone in this apartment. Till Saturday only. "

"Okay. I'll but you need to do something in return. "

"What?" Sarang asks as she places the two bowls of ramen on table.

Jimin licks his lips and replies, " I want you to bring me Beomgyu's number."

Sarang snorts," I knew it. I noticed the way you were looking at him yesterday during classes. "

"So you gonna do it?"

"What else can I do. But please don't contaminate my place with your filth. Do it somewhere else." Sarang takes a bite and replies

"Okay miss untouched. Boring virgin bitch." Jimin taunts her.

Sarang was used to all this and they two chuckled before finishing up their ramen.