" (n/n)-chin what happened?! " Mikey asked making me look at him with a worried look.

" Draken-kun has been stabbed!! " I answered.

Mikey was trying his best to go to us but they are too many making me look back at Draken.

" (y/n)...it's too late... "

" No, not yet...! " I said while kneeling and feeling his pulse.

" His heart is still beating. We still have a chance! " I said while Draken coughed blood. 

" Told ya he's alive. " I said.

" Takemitchy! (n/n)-chin! Take care of Kenchin for me!! " I heard Mikey yell making Takemichi and I look at each other and nodded.

Takemichi carried Draken and began to walk his way away from the area, I tried to follow him but the member of Moebius started to advance to me.

Are they really wanna fight me that badly? Because I'm a girl?

I cracked my knuckles before smiling and waving at them. I did a wheel kick making them fall on the floor. I dusted my hands and sigh in victory.

I hope Take-nii is fine.

" I HATE THIS! THEY CAN'T EVEN LAND A FUCKING FISTS AT ME! " I exclaimed while neck chopping the enemies that are approaching me.

[ 🥞 ]

I sighed in relief as I heard the ambulance sound. 

The one I was always fighting was fucking annoying, I didn't even have time to follow Takemichi and Draken.

" Agh--I'm beat! " Mitsuya said making me laugh a little.

" Same goes to me or should I say I don't even have scratches they are just I dunno too weak. " I said while smiling. 

" I can't actually believe you can fight. " Mitsuya said in disbelief. 

" Heeey, I'm done for. " Nahoya said.

" Looks like he busted his foot. "

" Oh---you seen Mikey? " Mitsuya asked.

" Over there. " Baji asked while pointing at Mikey who was fighting Hanma. 

" I knew it, this is so tiresome. Mikey. You ain't even out of breath? " Hanma said while scratching his head. 

" Shut up and die already. " Mikey said.

Until someone on a motorcycle showed up and said, " Hanma-san, it's about time. "

" Gotcha. " Hanma answered.

" Mikey! Soon, we're gonna form the most badass biker gang in all of Kanto! Valhalla and I'll be the Valhalla's first vice president, Hanma Shuuji. Remember this Mikey. From now on, Toman shall not know peace. " Hanma announced before hopping on the motor and began to be gone.

Isn't that what you called runaway? 

My phone began to ring making me answer it. 

" (y/n)! We're inside of the ambulance now, Draken is being treated now. " Takemichi said.

" Take-nii, you're safe! And Draken-kun...please, let him live! " I pleaded.

" I will! See you! " Takemichi said before ending the call. 

Mikey began to grab my hand and drag him with me.

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" We're gonna go to Kenchin! " Mikey answered making me yelp.