Chapter 7

Bella's pov

Once I walked into the attic I saw that nothing has changed so I smiled and said just as I thought and then I took a breath and I realised I needed to get my family back so I walked over to the book of shadows on the stand and I opened the spell book and I started flicking through it and half way through the book I saw a spell that could keep my kids in the living room to protect them so I started saying the spell as I thought about my kids downstairs.

To keep them safe
From all danger
Make them stay
Out of the way.

So then once I said the spell I felt the force field go up around the living room and then I heard shouting from downstairs as Wyatt shouted mom come on and I shouted down it's for the best and then I went back to looking through the book of shadows and I didn't stop looking through the spell book until I got to the belthazor page and when I did I looked up and down the page looking for ways to destroy him and finally I found it.

As soon as I found it I walked away from the book and I went over to the potion table and I started putting together the items for the potion and when I had all the items I started putting them all into the potion bowl no I started making the potion and it took only 10 minutes to make it and once it was made I poured it into a big vile and I grabbed it and walked back over to the book of shadows.

So then when I got back to the book I flicked through it again and I looked for the spell called to call a lost witch and once I found it I looked through it and I saw I needed some things to do the spell and so I took a deep breath and I walked over to the potion bowl again and I lifted the items I needed which was a pinch of Rosemary, a sprig of eypress and a yarrow root and then I through them all into the bowl and I said a spell as I put them into the bowl.

Powers of the witches rise
Course unseen across the skies
Come to us who call you near
Come to us and settle here.

Then once I said I knew it didn't work so then I grabbed a knife from the table and I pierced a whole in my finger and I let the blood fall onto the book and then I started to chant another spell which said blood to blood I summon thee, blood to blood return to me and so I gave it a few minutes but I knew it didn't work either so I realised I was going to have to orb to them which I really didn't want to do but I knew I had to.

So then I shouted downstairs kids I'll be back and with your family and they all shouted up be careful mom or mommy and I said I know I always will be and so then I grab the vile and I orbed myself down to the underworld where I hoped to find and save my family and to bring them home to my kids since they went the whole way to forks to bring me home it's the least I can do for them.

Did you like. Review and comment