The Search ..

Aizawa was watching from his students from a surveillance camera that was outside UA main gate.
" This just shows that these students have matured and the rest still need experience." Nezu said sipping his tea.

It was Nezu's idea to let them go to see their students learning for the past two years.
"But what about their safety huh, what about the injuries."
"Everything is under control. If something like that were to happen. Then  you know that we have supporting group of heroes as back up. So don't worry."

"For once, I really thought that Iida boy was going to come too." Mic said.

"Well they are going." Midnight said. At this all of their attention was again centred towards the moving young heroes.

"So, where are we going?" Iris asked.

"Huh, lets see according to what I heard the league's members were last spotted in Ibaraki." David said
"Alright that's where we are going, it will take 1 hour and almost 30 minutes to reach there." Todoroki said checking his phone.

All of them went quietly to the station, trying to act normal.
From there after fifteen minutes came their train.
"Well then, let's go. What are you waiting for, huh?" Bakugou said storming off in the train.

Since, it was about 9 pm. There were a few people. Most of them mainly the over workers.

David and Todoroki were making a plan on ambushing the building. Bakugou and Alex were sitting back in seats with closed eyes.
Alice and Iris were whispering something and Estella was sleeping .
Shoji and Tokoyami were just...sitting and Kirishima was impatient.

After a few stops, the train finally stopped. All of them got off and began to move like a group.

"Alright, so here is the thing. The building in which they are keeping Izuku is between two others. It has no windows and only one door. Its got 2 floors, on top of which there is a small window, but we can't fit in it, so you three" He pointed at the girls."will move from there. Wait for our signal and then you can come too."

"Kirishima, you are going to knock the door. Make sure your quirk is activated. I will make some ice and David will turn them in water.
When someone will open the door, David will convert it into steam blocking the person's vision for some time. At that time, you are to knock him out." It was Todoroki.

"Oi, Oi what about me. What am I going to do?" Alex said clenching his fists.
"We have a special task for you." David said assuring him.

"If you are just going to talk, we won't get there." Bakugou said.

Since it was dark night with clouds, Tokoyami couldn't help but say,
"Revelry in the  Dark."
.
.
.
"Alright, can everyone hear me." David said.
"Clear." Todoroki said.
"Clear." Kirishima said.
"Huh." It was Bakugou.
" Yeah." Alex said.
"Same here." Tokoyami said.
"All Clear." Shoji said.
"Yes." Alice said.
"Yeah." Iris whispered.
"Hmm." Was the reply of Estella.

"Well then let's go. Shoji can you use your quirk from the top window to know how many people there are."

"I'll check." With that Shoji went up with help of Alex who tossed him in air.

"It seems, there there are four people here, two on first floor and two on main floor"

" Well then Kirishima it's your turn."
"Oi, shitty hair don't blow your cover." Bakugou growled.

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it!" A mischievous voice said.
" Is this the place where the league is hiring new recruits?" Kirishima said trying to act calm.

The door opened and a man with a mask and hat appeared.

"And you are_" The man couldn't say anything since he was startled by the steam and taking that moment into account, Kirishima punched him in the face, breaking the mask sending a huge impact to the man.

"Oi ,Oi what are you doing huh, you little brat." Spinner said." Looks like you are looking for trouble, but don't worry, you found it." With that the lizard took out a huge sword made of little knives and daggers.

Bakugou suddenly boomed inside the room and in less than a second, he was on top of Spinner.
" Die!!!" With that he blasted off the huge sword but somehow Spinner dodged it.

" You kids really are reckless." Mr.Compress had gotten back up again but this time, Alex was quick enough to knock him out.

David and Todoroki also rushed inside.
"Now." David said in his wireless.
And Alice, Iris and Estella got in with help of  Shoji. Then Shoji and Tokoyami too went in from the front.

Due to all the ruckus, Dabi and Twice had come down. Spinner had taken out two swords and was shouting how Stain would have taken care of them.

Soon everyone was fighting, Dabi was fighting with Alex and Tokoyami. Shoji and Kirishima were getting rid of the clones that Twice had created.

Bakugou and Todoroki were engaged in battle with Spinner who was swinging his swords recklessly.
David had gone upstairs only to find two more clone of Dabi.
He was going to fight but the clones were  smashed in a wall with table.

There was Alive with Iris. Estella was checking the upper place.
"Iris go help, the others your quirk is useful there. Me and Alice will look here.

Iris suddenly got down and in a blink the battle was in favour of the young heroes. Spinner was a little trouble but Bakugou knocked him cold.
.
.
After tying them up. They began to search the place but couldn't find Izuku.
Alex got angry and began to hit Dabi and Compress while Spinner and Twice were being interogated by Todoroki.
"I won't say a thing."was the reply of  Twice and Spinner.

Meanwhile, Compress had finally spoken up. All of them left for the base floor while leaving the villains in care of Estella and Tokoyami.

  There sliding the sofa, they found a wooden door attached to the floor. They tried to open it but it was locked, so they burned it.
.
.
There infront of them was  Izuku tied up in a chair with his clothes all torn away and his body filled with bruises and cuts. The whole room was filled with stench  of blood. No one else was there.

To Be Continued...