Cherry Blossom...

"Let's get started." Izuku said. He looked around himself.
There were Todoroki, Mineta, Shoji, Sero.

"Midoriya, I am sorry." Todoroki said.
"Huh! Don't have any second thoughts in front of your enemy." Midoriya said.
"But you're not our enemy." Mineta said.
"Now if I think about it, I was tied by your balls and Sero's tape. What should I do with you."  He asked cracking his knuckles.
"Everyone, we can apologize later. Right now, let's win this." Shoji said.
"How great of you Shoji, I really wanted to show my girlfriend a beautiful site today. I owe you." With these words he dashed at them.
Todoroki shot a huge  ice glacier at him.
Now everyone was looking where Midoriya had been.
Finally, Midoriya comes from behind Todoroki and punches him. Todoroki punches him back and kicks him but Izuku doesn't move from his place.
"You know, I am almost immune to such weak attacks. Try adding a little bit more force." He said.
"Then EAT THIS." Shoji said punching him from three of his arms and Midoriya goes back tumbling.
" Nice one. But you are a problem. And I must finish you."
Suddenly, Shoji's breathing rate began to increase, so much that his body couldn't keep up and he started to get convulsions. Mineta and Sero were looking horrified at what had happened to Shoji. Finally, Shoji became unconscious.
"Now, who is next." Todoroki got in a fighting stance. Sero got beside him. Mineta looked at him furiously, " Midoriya, you bastard. First, you come and make a girl fall for you.(Uraraka.)  Now you went to America and brought a girlfriend. Are you trying to look down on me. I am going to be the one rolling in money and girls. And for that I will defeat you. No matter what it takes. Plus Ultraaaaa." With this short, dreamy speech, Mineta began to throw his balls at  Midoriya who didn't even dodged them.

"Hah, you can't get out now." Mineta said.
" You think so," Midoriya said and undid his quirk due to which all the graphite fell down from him taking off the balls too.
"Huh." Mineta's jaw dropped.
"You tennis ball, don't worry, I am here to finish you." Alex said walking slowly towards them.
"We are here too." David said walking along with Iris and Alice.
"That means Estella is taking a nap." Izuku said.
"Yes, we did our work and thought that you might need some help Izu-chan." Iris said.
Todoroki sent an ice glacier but it didn't even reach half it's way and melted.
"Sorry, boy but your trick won't work on me." David said smiling and fixing his glasses. Todoroki looked shocked. Now he was in trouble. As long as that boy was there he couldn't use half of his power sending him to his other side. If only Izuku was on their side, they could have won this match.

"Well Tennis ball, here I come." Alex came at him and Mineta couldn't do anything. His face was caught by  Alex.
"Here I go with my awesome pitch." Alex said and pitched Mineta in a wall. And he was off to his dreamy land.
" Sero tried to use his tape but couldn't because of Iris.
Alex punched him, kicked him and then trowed him at his so-called tennis ball whose dreams may or may not have been disturbed.
Midoriya using his quirk moved at Todoroki but instead of fighting, he just stood there.
   And Midoriya landed a solid punch.
Before going to a short sleep Todoroki said, " I am sorry Midoriya."

"All right the match has ended with David's team getting a perfect victory." All Might said in the speaker.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alice, let's go." Izuku said. After getting out of the campus. He blindfolded Alice and began to ride her to somewhere special using his rented bike.
.
.
Finally, stopping at the place. Izuku held her hand and took her. Then he undid her blind fold and Alice just looked in awe at the beautiful scene.

 Then he undid her blind fold and Alice just looked in awe at the beautiful scene

"Izuku this place is beautiful." Alice said holding his hand.
" I know, I used to come here as a kid with my dad. And I thought that you should see this." He replied giving his close eye smile.
"Izuku. Thank you so much. I love you." Alice said.
"I love you too." Izuku said and pulled her in a kiss. Out of nowhere, he just pulled put his phone and took two picture of him kissing Alice under the cherry blossom.
"You want tea." He asked. "Sure." Izuku just went to get two tea cups and a sitting cloth.
When he returned he saw that two boys were trying to harass Alice.
Izuku just walked up to them.
" Huh, Oi boy move it. Don't you see we are busy here." One of them said.
"Oh yeah busy with what harassing my girlfriend." Izuku replied.
"You got some balls huh. Lets see then what you got." The second one said and ran at Izuku and hitted him. Izuku just fell down.
"See you are just all talk and no fight." The first one said.
" Izuku are you alright." Alice said getting to him but was pulled in by the boy. " Where are you going sweetheart. Leave him and come with us."
Izuku just got up and looked at him angrily." So you really have the balls to destroy my perfect evening with my girlfriend."
Before anything happened. The boy's face was slammed in a post box so bad that it looked like a crushed potato.
"Now for you, you call that a punch, I will show you a punch." Izuku said and hitted the other boy in the gut. And the boy fell.
Izuku got up on him and began to hit him continuously until his face was more red than  ketchup.
"Izuku just stop." Alice said.
At this he got up and went to the first boy who had held Alice's hand.
Holding his hand, Izuku broke it, then his forearm and then his shoulder.
"You've got balls to do that to my girl. Next time I see you doing such stuff. I won't hesitate to kill you." Izuku said.
"Izuku stop it." Alice said slapping him. "What has gotten into you. Come on we are leaving." She holded his arm and began to move from there.

All the way to the dorms, she stayed silent.
" Alice please, I said I am sorry." Izuku said.
"Shut up Izuku. I am not in the mood to listen to your excuses." Alice said shutting the dorm door at his face.

"Hey Alice, you were gone with Izuku. What happened." Iris asked her. Almost everyone was there. The name of Izuku got their attention.

"Well the thing is.....

To be continued...