Important Notice...

Hey everyone. This note is quite important. Don't leave it.

So I thought about it and I am not satisfied with the quirk I gave to Alice Kings. I've been thinking about giving her a gravity quirk. But not like Uraraka.
Uraraka has only anti gravity but Alice will have full control over gravity.
Think of it like Nakahara Chuuya Power  from BUNGOU STRAY DOGS.
So she is going to be a proper gravity controller.
She can control gravity of anything that she touches. She can even control her own gravity. This quirk has no side effects on her.
As for her costume, it will remain the same but with no pocket.

Speaking of costumes, I think that I should change Izuku's costume to black.
This way when he covers his arms with carbon it looks like it is on his whole body.

Also, someone asked me about my favourite anime list,
so here it is.

1. FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

2. Tokyo Ghoul.

3.Bunny Girl Senpai.

4. My hero Academia.

5. Bungou Stray Dogs.

The others are below this list.

You might be wondering that why is My hero Academia on 4th number well that's because I don't like Izuku with Uraraka. I hate this ship, and that is why this is on no 4. I mean there are so much more prettier girls than her like Nejire Hado or Momo or Itsuka or Yui or Fuyumi.

Also The next chapter will come in one or two days.