Flash back MEMORIES

The memory started to play. They were in a dressing room. And they saw a young Rihanna standing in the mirror looking at her wedding dress. It was long and was off the shoulder. She had her hair in an updo messy bun.

Rihanna didn't want an extravagant dress

Rihanna didn't want an extravagant dress. It was simple  but beautiful and that's what she wanted.

"You looked so beautiful." Davina said in awe.

Soon the door opens and Dolores walked in the dressing room.

Causing Rihanna to turn around.
"So what do you think?" Rihanna said spinning around

Dolores was lost for words , she was stuttering.
Rihanna laughed "I'll take that as I look great." As she walked to the vanity.

Dolores walk over to Rihanna who was making sure she looked perfect.

Rihanna noticed the look on Dolores face and stopped what she was doing , she turned to face Dolores.

"What's the matter Dory?"  Rihanna asks concerned

Dolores took a deep breath and she tried to talk but she couldn't. I'm mean this is her best friend that she's had the biggest crush on since forever.

Rihanna saw her struggle and put her hand on her arm in a comforting way.

"Dory it's alright I'm your best friend you can tell me anything." Rihanna said comfortingly

Dolores nodded and took a deep breath than before.
"RI you know I love you right ? " Rihanna nodded not seeing where this was going

"And I would do anything for you right? I would never hurt you?"

Rihanna nodded again confused "of course Dory I know that."

"Well I don't think you should marry Kate." Dolores said looking into Rihanna's eyes for the first time since she's been in the dressing room.

Rihanna took her hand off  of Dolores arm  quickly like she had burnt her .

"What? Why?" Rihanna said not understanding

"Because I dot believe she truly loves you and I don't want you to get hurt."  Dolores said trying to help her understand why she thinks this.

"She's my mate Dolores. Are you jealous because I found my mate and you didn't , you might not even have!" Rihanna said standing up.

Dolores stood up  as well . "What? No Ri I just want to protect you. Something isn't right with her , I can feel it and I might not be an empath like you but I can feel it . You have to believe me Ri!" Dolores tried but Rihanna didn't listen.

"I'm marrying her I love her . I think you should leave." Rihanna said pointing to the door 

Dolores was super hurt . "What?" Dolores said hurt