TeLlInG tHe TrUtH

(W̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ p̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦt̥ͦl̥ͦy̥ͦ)

"Well come on sit before I leave and you will never get you answer" I say as I cross my legs. They all look at each other and nod them they sit down.

"Now ask away and I'll answer you the best I can."
Tyler is the first to start asking questions. "Why did you meet with my mom? Did you hurt her? What are you actually doing in Mystic Falls? What are you not telling us?"

-𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕃 𝔻𝔸𝕄ℕ 𝔸ℕ𝕀𝕋 ℍ𝔼 ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋- {I know right Mr.J he need to calm down}

"Well Tyler all I can tell you about our meeting is that I need a job and that she is helping me get one and no I didn't hurt her she is at your house safe and sound. I am in Mystic Falls to find some people I already told you that at my dinner. I am telling every thing I can right now. Next question or questions."

"Why did your dogs talk to us?" Rebekah asks
"They weren't supposed to talk to anyone but me but they are special dogs they are enchanted  with magic so they can talk and do pretty much everything you can."

"Who enchanted them?" "Well Bonnie I don't really know they were left on my door step with a note when they were just puppy's. They have been with me ever since their basically my protectors."

"Do you know of the supernatural Rihanna?" "Damon!!" Caroline says while she hits him in the head "ow what was that for Caroline "  he lets out "what if she doesn't know of the super natural." She ask a in a panicked voice. "Well the darling we will just compel her to forget then" Kol  while shrugging like it's not problem.

(INSIDE HER HEAD)

Everybody is laughing
-𝔻𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔽𝔸ℂ𝔼 ℍ𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝕂𝕊 𝕎𝔼 ℂ𝔸ℕ 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝔼𝔻 ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋𝕊𝔽𝕌ℕℕ𝕐-Mr.J

'Yᗴᗩ ᔕIᒪᒪY ᕼIᗰ ᗯᗴ ᑕᗩᑎT ᗷᗴ ᑕOᗰᑭᗴᒪᗴᗪ' Harley days laughing

(OUTSIDE OF HER HEAD)

They are all looking at me because I zoned out and because their waiting for my answer.  "Well do you luv?" Klaus asks " Sorry I zoned out but Yes indeed I know of the supernatural."  

"You do? How?" Elena ask " Yes Elena I do, how?well first because you guys are not good at being quiet at the grill I'm surprised that everybody doesn't know by now." I say laughing  at their faces "Close your mouth you might catch flys but I also know because I'm apart of the supernatural community." I say sipping my bourbon

" What are you?" Elijah ask fixing his blazer. "Elijah I'm a lot  of things but I'm mainly a demon werewolf hybrid " I say flashing my eyes. They all gasp at my eyes We have been alive for over a thousand years and never heard of demons werewolves yes but demons no." Finn says amazed.

"Well that's because we didn't want you to know
Of us yet. But now I want to let the supernatural community know of us." " That's why I felt so much power come off of you when we were in the grill that first night." Freya says "That's not the only reason Freya but yes I am very powerful."

"So you know what we are?" Lexi ask "Yes I know what you are but that's not all I know." "What else do you know about us?" Marcel ask " who shall I start with." I say getting up to and walking around them.

I stop at Freya and put my hand on her shoulder" Freya Mikaelson daughter of Esther and Mikael Mikaelson born in 972 A.D at kingdom Norway. You were taken by your aunt Dahlia at the age of 5. You are a heretic combination of a Mikaelson witch and an original vampire. Once was married to Keelin. You are the oldest Mikealson sibling. Am I correct Freya?" " Yes you are correct." " I know love"