Job hunting

{Rihanna's  POV}

I wake up to a phone call. Its my mother "Hello darlin'" "Hey mama whats up?" "Nothing its just me and  your sister misses you a lot and we wanted see how its going over there with you and your mates." " Oh well I've met them but I haven't  told them that i'm there mate yet.' why not darlin'?" "No reason" " Well your little sister wants to talk to ya so i'm gonna hand the phone over to her." " OK" "H-Hiya s-s-sissy" "Hi bub how ya doing?" " Good sissy w-wh-when yous coming back I misses y-y-yous" " Well bub I don't know it might be some time." I say to my little sister.

 Her name is  Amelia Eve and she has a tad bit of a stutter problem and shes very bubbly and shes 2 about to be 3. 'Oh" she says and I can hear the sadness in her voice so I say "But you can come and visit and you could meet my mates and my new friends and we could come and visit you and we can go to the park and get ice cream.Hows that sound bubs?" shes quiet for some time I think shes thinking about whether the deal is good or not. "Bubs you still there?" she laughs and says "mkay y-y-yous pinky  w-w-winky romise?" "yes bubs I pinky winky promise." I hear her giggle. "Ok bubs give the phone back to mama." "Ok sissy b-b-bye bye luvs yous." "Love you too bubs." "See you later mama I gotta go." "Ok darlin be safe love you." "love you too mama."   

I hang up. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom and do what I need to do and come out and get dress ( outfit up top) I then go down stairs and feed my doggies and bunny. I grab the leashes and put them on  Ocean and Zeus and put on my heels and went outside and i start walking to the  grill to get some food and start thinking about what i'm going to do for work. 

{Time skip} 

I get to the grill and walk inside and see everyone from last night here.Wow they are always here I think to myself. They look up when the door dings  and they see me. I wave and walk up to the counter and order a  caramel latte with extra caramel and bacon and eggs and order some extra bacon for my dogs. As I start walking to my table my dogs start to act a little crazy trying to go to the table were my mates were.

 " No stay my little babies their trying to eat in peace." but they keep trying to run off and soon they run to the other side of the grill. The real reason I won't go is because they make my heart speed up and  my wolf always starts to go crazy.

 I know you guys are like wolf? when did you become a wolf? well i have  always been a werewolf he was just always dormant because I for one ignored him ( Yea well I don't know why you would do that i'm amazing)  for two he's cocky as hell ( No i'm not well maybe i'm a little cocky) Yea ya are. but back to what I was saying my wolf goes crazy. ( How could I not their sexy asf) {Okay  whatever.}

As I was talking to Zeek (her wolf) Zeus and Ocean seemed to get out of my grip and run off to their table. I walk over to the table calling out to them to see them sitting in the laps of Hayley and Lexi." Zeus and Ocean I told you guys to stay come on come to mama." but the don't listen they stay the girls are petting them so they stay. ( Well I guess they didn't want their mama)  Zeus says mocking me.

 " i'm sorry guys I didn't mean for them to interrupt  your breakfast they just got loose and ran off."  "No luv it quite all right their cute" Rabekah say's " really?" I question (Yes really she just said it) I roll my eyes at him "Yes really"  shes says with a smile that I almost melt at. ( Uh stop with all of this mushy stuff ) {shut up Zeek.}

"May I sit?" " sure why not" Stefan says. I smile and sit and my food comes and Zeus and Ocean come running. I smile " sit and say please" they sit and they tilt their head to the side and whine sounding like a please. I say  " good job"  and give them the bacon and sit up.