CHAPTER 2: Save Me

Start from the beginning

"Um... headache and fever..."

"Oh..."

"Hmm. I...um...talk to you later. Bye." I didn't wait for her reply and hung up the call.

I pulled out a large backpack from under the bed and started filling it with the few clothes I had and a few more daily use things. I just stuffed everything in it and zipped it close and wore it over my shoulders.

I wore my shoes and tying the shoelaces, I was ready to leave.

But where will I go?

I don't have anyone.

I can't leave the city too cause I don't have enough money for the ticket.

With these thoughts in mind, I left my apartment and walked downstairs quietly. I glanced at either side of the road before walking outside. There were a few people and cars passing now and then...but I don't think so if anything happens to me these people will help me.

Not trusting anyone, I walked down the road looking for a cab so I can hail it. I frowned noticing that today there wasn't a single cab on the road.

Groaning, I started walking faster to God knows where. I kept glancing back and forth making sure no one was following me.

Having walked for around half an hour I found myself away from the main part of the city...this part was more deserted and I had no idea where I was.

I decided to stop for a moment and catch my breath. I leaned my back against the wall of some small, old abandoned building and took out the water bottle from my bag and drank some water.

Just as I placed my bottle inside the bag, I heard someone speak. "There she is!"

What the fuck!

My head snapped to my right and there they were running towards me.

I was just trying to save that girl last night and this is what I get.

I started running to my left with all thr strength I had.

God, please help me.

I kept running straight...I didn't know where to turn or go.

They were still behind me, not giving up anywhere soon.

I saw a road going left and somehow increasing my speed I turned left and I saw a huge mansion at the end of the road.

Maybe someone can help me there.

I glanced back and was surprised to see they were not following me.

But who knows maybe they will come for me later. Or they will pop up from somewhere.

Nearing the mansion, I saw a huge gate guarded by a good amount of men, all wearing a black suit and black sunglasses.

Who even lives here?

I don't care. I hope they help me.

When one of the guard saw me running towards them, he nudged the other gesturing towards me. One of them pulled out a gun from his jacket.

What? I am not a threat.

The one who had pulled out the gun, took a few steps towards me. And I slowed down, finally coming to a stop breathing heavily.

I once again checked behind me and thankfully they all were not there.

One I looked infront of me, I gasped loudly seeing that man now standing right in front of me and I took a step back.