I want to come to Meng Tianhao because of the pure Yin body.

Nowadays, even a new soul has been found for that body... But why did he let the "Devil Demon Envoy" return to the Sky Demon Sect? Isn't he afraid of losing that pure Yin body because of his identity?

Suddenly, Chen Ru thought of seeing Demon Zun's attitude toward the "Devil Demon Envoy" before, and he was a little uncertain.

The cultivation base of the demon is unfathomable, unless the "desire demon envoy" has a magic weapon to cover up, otherwise it is impossible for the other party to be unable to recognize it.

In a certain way, he is also regarded as an "outsider" of that body, so Chen Ruxin is not very concerned about that body.

Concentrating on what he was thinking, Chen Ruxin was ready to go back.

However, not long after she walked out, her body soared into the sky, and when she returned to God, she fell into a stranger's arms.

Chen Ruxin subconsciously attacked, but the attack was easily resolved by the opponent.  Immediately afterwards, a burst of formidable coercion enveloped her, and Chen Ru suddenly couldn't move her heart and was restrained.

I don't know how long it took before the person holding him finally stopped.

Chen Ruxin was placed on the cold ground by him, but he was seen kneeling on the black hall: "Subordinates have brought people there."

"You go down." That voice was so lazy that it made Chen Ruxin raise his head subconsciously.

"Yes." The person retired.

Slow footsteps came from the empty and solemn hall.  But in a moment, she stood in front of Chen Ruxin.

Chen Ruxin raised his head slightly, and saw the devil's face that was as enchanting as before. His eyes drooped slightly, and he slowly said: "I have seen Lord Mozun, the younger generation will undoubtedly offend Lord Mozun, please forgive the younger generation."

"Forgive what?" The Demon Lord squatted down in front of her, with a lazy voice, but with a little joking: "This is how you put it to death and live afterwards?"

"..." Sure enough, he was recognized.

"How come you have become a saw-mouthed gourd?" Mozun stretched out his hand to unlock the restriction on her body and laughed: "I thought you had found a solution in Haoyuan Immortal Mansion. In the end, you abandoned the main body.  I didn't expect you to find a mortal corpse... it took me a lot of time to find you."

Chen Ruxin rose from the ground after the restriction on his body was resolved.  Seeing that the demon was still squatting, he didn't get up, and sat down on the ground honestly, his head lowered: "This is a helpless move by the younger generation."

"If you have to abandon "Tian Desire Art", you just need to do some exercises and re-cultivation. Why do you want to choose a mortal corpse boarding?" The devil looked at her thoughtfully, "Or, worrying about not having the desire to cultivate.  The magician, everyone in the magic door is not convinced?"

Chen Ruxin didn't know how to explain to him for a while.

The grievances with Meng Tianhao shouldn't have allowed him to intervene, but judging from his appearance, it seems to be on his side.  But, subconsciously, Chen Ruxin didn't want him to intervene in the grievances between him and the son of luck.

Almost without much thought, Chen Ruxin can also foresee the outcome of the cannon fodder by the son of luck.

The son of Qiyun is a person favored by Heaven. Except for Wen Danrong, who is a stranger with a strange life, other people have nothing but cannon fodder on the son of Qiyun.  What makes Chen Ru mind even more concerned is that Wen Danrong now has lost his memory and cultivation, and is no different from ordinary people. Chen Ruxin does not want the second person to know this fact.