Only gradually, the other party gradually stopped responding, and Wen Danrong let go of her, only to find that she had already fallen asleep.

With a light sigh, Wen Danrong picked her up and walked towards the bed next door.

Let her lie down, Wen Danrong raised her hand and wiped the wetness on her lips with his fingers.

Looking at her sleeping face, Wen Danrong looked at her for a long time, then got up and walked outside.

When she woke up, she had almost reached her destination.

There is no teleportation array, and relying on the flight of the spirit boat, it takes more than half a month to arrive.

Wen Danrong stood in front of the Lingzhou and personally controlled the flight of the Lingzhou.

In an instant, although the speed was not as fast as the anti-sword flying, it was already very fast.

That's it, ten days after Chen Ruxin woke up.

She is no longer on the spirit boat, but in the previous cave.

Perceiving that Chen Ruxin woke up, Wen Danrong returned to her and saw her slowly opening her eyes.

"You finally woke up." Wen Danrong gently lifted her up, "Will my head be dizzy?"

"...Fortunately." Chen Ruxin just felt sleepy.

"Because you can't use the true essence, your meridians will repair by itself when you fall asleep, but it takes a little longer." Wen Danrong looked at her as if she was still sleepy, and asked, "Will you sleep a little longer?"

Chen Ruxin gently shook his head.

Wen Danrong helped her up, put on her coat, and then put her long hair in a bun.

"Are we back?" Chen Ruxin looked familiar to Dongfu, and he didn't know how long he slept.

"Well," maybe I thought she didn't like this place, Wen Danrong paused, "Doesn't Master like this place?"

Hearing what he said, Chen Ruxin shook his head: "I don't like it."

As long as he is by his side, it is the same everywhere.

Wen Danrong stroked her cheeks, Chen Ruxin closed her eyes subconsciously, and she seemed to be allowed to do anything with her docile appearance...

With a move in his heart, he said in a low voice: "Master... but still going to bathe?"

"...Well." Chen Ruxin responded softly.

Wen Danrong cracked a smile: "Is it OK to let me serve Master?"

"...Huh?" Chen Ruxin opened his eyes.

"I will not do anything rude to Master." Wen Danrong promised: "I will not do things that Master does not want, Master?"

Seeing the expectation in his eyes, Chen Ru couldn't bear to refuse: "...good."

"Master..." Wen Danrong's voice was slightly muffled, and then she beat her up and hugged her.

Brought her to the back mountain, where there are spring eyes, which are accompanied by spiritual veins, so the spiritual energy is very strong.

There is living water in the jade pond. The water is very clear, and there is white mist rising in the water, which is a strong spiritual energy.

Wen Danrong untied her clothes for her, hugged her into the water, first dampened her hair, and dripped with the floral dew that he made specially for her. The light and special scent is very good, it can't be said that it is a floral fragrance or a medicinal fragrance.  , Refreshing, but unconsciously obsessed with...