Chen Ruxin sat on the soft cushion with her elbow on the low table, looking at a travel note written by an unknown monk.  The book wrote about places that many people didn't know about in this mainland, and Chen Ruxin used this to pass the time.

About two hours later, Wen Danrong came back.

Chen Ruxin put the book in her hand down, looked at him, and said, "I'm back."

Wen Danrong walked to her, and a strangely scented flower appeared in his hand. The appearance of the flower was very similar to that of a lotus flower, but it was twice as big as a lotus.

White petals surround the flower plate, but the flower plate is a bit peculiar. In the flower plate, there are four delicate jade cups. In the cups, there are light tea-colored transparent liquids. It looks very good.  Qiongye Yulu.

Chen Ruxin was slightly surprised: "Is this a drunk lotus?"

"Well, I heard that this thing grows there before. I think it's time to pick it." Wen Danrong put the flower wrapped in aura on the low table, "You taste it."

This is something that you can meet and cannot find. Food can expand the meridians in the body and repair the damaged meridians, which is precious and abnormal.

But this time, he was treated as a snack.

Wen Danrong took a cup, handed it to her mouth, and motioned her to take it.

Chen Ruxin opened his lips slightly and drank obediently.

The liquid tastes sweet and sweet, with a hint of mellow wine aroma, and the body feels warm after taking it.

Chen Ruxin's Dantian was banned, so the reaction was not strong.

The drunk flower must be taken within two hours after being picked, otherwise the petals of the feces will wilt and become inedible.

After two cups, Chen Ruxin gently shook his head: "This thing is more beneficial to you."

Unexpectedly, Wen Danrong just smiled slightly, and still handed it to her lips: "Hey, it was originally collected for you."

"...You drink it." Chen Ruxin insisted.

Wen Danrong's thin lips seemed to be smiling, but he didn't postpone it any more, and he really passed it to his lips.

Immediately, Chen Ru's mind and body were embraced, and what followed was his sudden kiss. His tongue pressed her lightly, and his hand pressed against the back of her neck, which made her irresistible.

The faint fragrance of flowers and wine, the liquid slid down the throat, forcing Chen Ruxin to take the initiative to swallow.

In this way, the third cup entered Chen Ruxin's belly.

Wen Danrong licked her lips reluctantly, looked at her meaningfully, and smiled: "It's delicious."

Chen Ruxin: "..."

The last cup was still delivered to Chen Ruxin.

Chen Ruxin felt that his brain's reaction seemed to be dull, like a drunk feeling, knowing that he was iron-hearted, but he couldn't resist.

Seeing that the focus of her eyes began to blur, and the contents of Wen Danrong's cup were in her mouth, she squeezed her chin gently and gave her to take it.

Chen Ruxin was already drunk, swallowing vaguely, and finally sucking and licking with his tongue.

After Wen Danrong's movements, the expression in her eyes became deeper and deeper, and the strength of her hands around her waist increased.