About this is his true purpose.

Regardless of it, whatever it is.

Seeing her silence, Wen Danrong left her lips: "Master?"

"Don't delay your practice." Chen Ruxin was relieved.

"Okay." Wen Danrong responded with a smile. He is now a step closer to the upper realm.

At the beginning, I promised her that she would not miss her practice, but because she knew that the thing she was looking for was on the other side of this continent, where non-deity cultivators could not step into it, so he came to the Demon Realm to experience it, only to improve her cultivation.

The magic repair is only good, that is, the speed of advancement is extremely fast.

If Dao Xiu's mood cannot keep up, his cultivation will stagnate, but Mo Xiu has no such concerns.

Looking at the Suo Lingyu on her wrist, Wen Danrong wanted to remove it for her, but he didn't.

Perceiving that Wen Danrong’s mood is different, Chen Ruxin asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Wen Danrong smiled, "I prepared water for Master, but should I take a bath first?"

Chen Ruxin nodded: "Okay."

The spirit boat is forged with a space formation method, so the space inside looks very empty, like a moving cave.

After bathing, Chen Ruxin lay down on the low couch to rest again, and Wen Danrong walked in from the outside and took a pill for her.  Without hesitation, Chen Ruxin reached out and took casual clothes.

She can't absorb the aura on her own right now, so she still needs to rely on the pill to make her feel hungry.

From a monk to a mortal, most people can't get used to this gap at all, but Chen Ruxin did not feel too much of a gap due to his previous experience.

It's just not the case in Wen Danrong's eyes.

She is the Demon Envoy among the Seven Demon Envoys, and apart from the Demon Lord, the Seven Demon Envoys have the highest status.  Even the head of the Heavenly Demon Sect had to honor her as "Master Demon Envoy."

His identity is high, and he is not restricted by any restrictions, but now he is put on shackles made of locked spirit jade, his true essence is sealed, and he cannot absorb aura, and even feels hungry in his stomach like ordinary mortals.

Change to be yourself, Wen Danrong absolutely hates that person.

When the Demon Territory hit the realm of transforming gods, by chance, he retrieved the memories of the past, the memories that he had lost because of Meng Tianhao.

Naturally, Wen Danrong at this time also knew that he had experienced in the secret realm during the foundation period. If it weren't for her, he might have died in the hands of Meng Tianhao.

At that time, she took him away precisely because of the practice.

Later, I didn't know for what reason, after getting his Yuanyang, he told him the truth, forced him to leave, and even saved his life in Haoyuanxian Mansion.

Wen Danrong couldn't see through her true inner thoughts, just like looking at flowers in a fog.

But what's the matter, I didn't know when I got stuck, so even if I didn't compromise, I would keep her by my side.  No matter what her purpose is, as long as she leaves herself.

The return journey has slowed down a lot, perhaps because he is not in a hurry, or because Wen Danrong wants to spend more time with her.

On this day, Wen Danrong looked at a certain place, didn't know what he remembered, and talked to Chen Ruxin in the spirit boat and left.