The lamp moved, flew around Chen Ruxin, and then stopped in front of her.

After a while, the lamp finally escaped into the void...

It didn't take long for her to see a familiar figure, and that figure came to Chen Ru's body in an instant... the cave that turned into dust.

Wen Danrong's face showed sorrow and sorrow that could not be described in words, as well as deep regret.

Chen Ruxin walked to his side and wanted to help him up, but couldn't touch him. He could only watch his consciousness being taken away by the demons...

Everything in front of her seems to have nothing to do with her, it is clearly not everything she has experienced.  But why... why does the heart hurt like that?  There is also a deep sense of powerlessness.

Looking at the two people in the original ending, there is a feeling of watching a puppet show again, like a chess piece, everything is played according to the player's chess path.

Chess pieces cannot help themselves, and they are unable to resist, they can only end up like this.

But at this time, Chen Ruxin is clearly a bystander, but why does he feel sad and painful about it?

It was also at that moment that a doubt arose in Chen Ru's mind, thinking about what the system had said before, and a bold and unlikely guess became clearer in her mind.

Who is he?

Why do you meet him no matter which world you are in?

Why did he not die well in the world, but he also died because of himself...

Chen Ruxin felt a bit tingling in her lungs, as if she was suddenly infused with cold air, and it hurt so much that she even felt uncomfortable breathing.

The picture in front of her gradually moved away from her. Gradually, Chen Ru's heart moved slightly...she was back.

Inexplicably, she breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, and then opened her eyes, but she was slightly startled.

What came into view were Wen Danrong’s handsome and evil facial features. The original jade-like appearance was never seen again. His scarlet eyes looked at her, and his cool fingers stroked the corners of her eyes, deep and dangerous.  The voice rang in her ears: "...cry?"

"...?"

When Chen Ruxin was in doubt, Wen Danrong looked at the wetness on his fingertips, then put the fingertips in his mouth and licked away the wetness.

After confirming that they were tears, Wen Danrong seemed to be stunned, and then gently stroked her cheeks, leaned over and gently licked the wetness in the corners of her eyes, and calmly said: "Master, don't cry... as long as Master doesn't  Leave me, I won’t hurt Master... So don’t cry, okay?"

His voice contained a hint of pleading, but the expression between his eyebrows and eyes contained a little bit of childish rudeness and willfulness.

Chen Ruxin wanted to raise his hand to hug him, but found that there seemed to be heavy icy shackles on her wrists... She hurriedly tilted her head slightly and looked around, shocked.

     here is……

Everything in the eye is exactly the same as the decoration in the dream. What comes from underneath is not the coldness of the jade bed, but the touch of the soft scarlet fabric.

Perceiving the movement of the people below him, Wen Danrong got up, his gaze fell on her face, and he did not miss any of her expressions.  After a while, Chen Ruxin realized that her hands and feet were wearing Ling Lingyu, but she was a little surprised and did not show any extra emotions.

She has not yet recovered from the picture in the dream, everything in the dream is too real.

The text provided by the system was far less shocking than what I saw with my own eyes, and everything in front of me once again overlapped with the pictures in the dream, which made Chen Ruxin feel unreality at that moment.

"...You, why do you use the lock spirit jade on me?"

In a daze, Chen Ruxin asked.

Her eyes are as black as ink and wash, but they make people feel peaceful and warm inside, just simply wondering why he wants to do this.

Wen Danrong looked at those peaceful eyes with a little gentleness, and moved a little in his heart. The cool fingertips gently caressed the corners of her eyes, and followed her cheeks down, with a slender neck, delicate collarbone, and snow white.  The soft, attractive waist...

Going down little by little, the hostility in his eyes also dissipated a lot, but the words in his mouth were soft and chilling: "In this way, the master will not run away..."

Chen Ru gasped slightly and whimpered in her mouth: "...Don't be like this."