It seemed that the woman had finally accumulated some strength. She slowly got up from the big red bed, her long black hair half covered her body, and because of her movements, the purple-golden bells on her ankles rang again...

The sound of clanking, mingled with shackles and chains, sounds a bit permeating in such an empty place.

Looking at her, Chen Ruxin realized what she wanted to do in a daze, and wanted to reach out to stop her, but found that she couldn't get close at all, and could only look at everything in front of her like a bystander.

She is trying to break through the ban on her pubic area. That ban is imposed by a high-level monk. No matter what she does, she can't touch the ban, nor can she unlock her own shackles.

The woman closed her eyes, and after a while, a deep purple mark of the magic path appeared on the center of her eyebrows.

     ……what is she doing?  !

Stop it!

Chen Ruxin wanted to stop her from speaking out, but as if she was pinched by something in her throat, she couldn't make any noise at all, nor could she stop the suicidal approach that was burning the soul.

The deep purple mark on the center of the woman's eyebrows became more and more obvious, and then, there seemed to be a cracking sound.  Suddenly, the woman's body trembled lightly, and she knelt on the ground, Qiqiao began to bleed...

However, after that, an emerald green light floated in front of her.

"...I don't have the power to explode the Nascent Soul. You have been with me for a long time. After I die, you can find the next master." The woman knew she was going to die, and she kept her last words in a hoarse voice.

However, the lamp has clearly given birth to its spirit, and the lamp body is shaking lightly, as if shaking his head.

"I have missed the road. If there is a chance of reincarnation, you can come and find me again... ahem, but I am afraid that it will not work in this life." After the woman said these words, she seemed to have exhausted all her strength, "...Quickly  , Hands-on."

The lamp was suspended in front of the woman, but unfortunately it was just a lamp, unable to distinguish the emotions of the spirit.

However, Chen Ruxin, who was standing on the side, clearly felt a burst of unspeakable sadness, and that feeling also gripped Chen Ruxin's heart tightly.

Like the information provided by the system, Chen Ruxin watched the woman blew the Nascent Soul. The scene where the Naruto monk blew herself up was particularly horrible. The woman's body turned into flying ash, and nothing was left.

The cave began to collapse, and soon, only rubble and dust remained on the ground.

Everything is disappearing, only the lamp is still hanging in its original position.

Chen Ruxin was still standing where she was. The rubble and dust never touched the corners of her clothes, so she stood quietly, staring at the place where the woman disappeared.

After all the dust settled, the lamp should have escaped into the void, but for some reason, the lamp suddenly paused and flew towards the position where Chen Ruxin was.

Looking at the lamp in front of him, Chen Ruxin also regained his senses. Can this lamp perceive himself?

Is this a dream?  Or...her spirit returned to the original history?

It seems to be to confirm what she was thinking in her heart. Chen Ruxin stretched out her hand to touch the lamp, but she reached through the lamp and she couldn't touch the lamp.