That person is a man in the magic way. If you want to settle accounts with her, you must have the same capital as her, otherwise everything will be empty talk.

"...Master, I will ask you to get it back in the future!"

The hands in the sleeves of Wen Danrong's sleeves clenched into fists, his low voice was filled with endless coldness, and there was a trace of resentment that he had not even noticed.

.........

Heavenly Demon Sect, the peak of broken love.

Sitting cross-legged, Chen Ruxin looked at the mist-shrouded mountain gate in the distance, and stood up in a daze.

On that day, there was something wrong with Haoyuan Immortal Mansion.

Why... she suddenly lost her sense of self and did that to Wen Danrong?

She seems to have a blank memory, and she can't remember it anyway.

Chen Ruxin frowned slightly. No matter how she called the system in her consciousness, she seemed to sink into the ocean without any response.

She went to Haoyuan Immortal Mansion to get the missing half of "Tianyu Jue", but... She didn't find it. When splitting the magma, she walked into a secret passage and then entered a secret room.

... After meeting the soul of the spirit jade statue.

At this moment, Chen Ruxin felt a tingling pain in her head, and she pressed her lips slightly, enduring the pain.

Sure enough, is it the ghost of the soul?

That primordial spirit should follow him and leave from the fairy mansion, then...where is he hiding?

When looking inside, Chen Ruxin also found that his sea of ​​consciousness was not abnormal, except that there was an extra blood bead made of his own essence and blood floating there.  Others besides directly seizing oneself, otherwise there is only one soul in the sea of ​​consciousness.

Only the body of pure yin can practice "Tianyu Jue", and only after practicing "Tianyu Jue" can it be transported to the cave with magma...under the weak guidance, to the secret room.

Suddenly, Chen Ruxin seemed to think of something.

Maybe there is no other half of "Tianyu Jue" at all. After that method is cultivated to Yuan Ying, it will take the cultivation of male cultivation as the practice until it soars.

Even more with less effort.

The "Tian Desire Jue" has also become a guide to the person who is looking for someone who can take a home.

In this world, there are not many women who have a pure yin body and have the opportunity to step on the road of cultivation...

Chen Ruxin lowered his eyebrows and took out the black sword exuding the cold air from the storage ring.

Although this sword is evil in nature, it can also hurt people's souls and pollute people's primordial spirit... For Moxiu, such a magic weapon can not be better as a magic weapon of life.

Now, Chen Ruxin sees that he recognizes his lord and can already use his full strength, and he does not have the idea of ​​refining it into a magic weapon of life. After all, this evil sword can easily hurt his lord by mistake.

But I still have to solve the things I know about the sea.

Chen Ruxin sat cross-legged, closing his eyes.

Her knowledge of the sea was different from what she had seen last time. This time, the knowledge of the sea was red, and there was red molten smelt under her feet, but the molten smelt did not feel any scorching sensation to Chen Ruxin.