Immediately, Wen Danrong's complexion was blue and white, he slowly stood up, and the gray robe slipped from him.

The body is very tired, and he feels a little dark in front of him.  He lowered his head and looked at the marks on his body, looking like what kind of ravages he had suffered, making Wen Danrong suffocate his chest, his face red and white, white and blue.

After a long while, Wen Dan's face sank as water, took the Taoist robe from the storage ring, put it back on, and tied up the scattered long hair with a hair crown.

At this time, he also found the black box hidden on the grass. Holding it in his hand, he could feel the real phoenix fire inside even through the box.

...That person left behind?

It seems that the other party didn't leave it accidentally, but left it to him deliberately.

     what is this?

What do you regard him as Wen Danrong?  !

The older Wen Danrong's complexion gets, the more ugly, and his robe moves without wind until something in the storage ring resonates with this space.

He took out the thing, which was the token for entering Haoyuan Immortal Mansion.

Wen Danrong removed the restriction and phantom array, suddenly looked at the gray robe on the ground, and picked it up and put it in the storage ring when he finally came.  At this moment, the token in his hand emitted a dazzling light, and his figure suddenly disappeared.

At the same time, Chen Ruxin, who was meditating on the top of the snow mountain, also opened his eyes.

... He has already left.

The teleportation array on the token was touched by the power of Haoyuan Immortal Mansion, and soon Chen Ruxin was also teleported away from Haoyuan Immortal Mansion.

After regaining her consciousness, Chen Ru stood on the water with her heart, looking at the boundless Henghai, this is where she stood before entering the fairy mansion.

Around her, a few scattered repairmen flying with swords surrounded her. It was the few people who were about to kill people and grab treasures at the beginning, and they seemed to have been waiting for her here.

"...Senior Yuan, Yuanying?!"

One of them was so frightened that he almost fell from the flying sword and stabilised his body dangerously. Several others also discovered that this loose cultivator was actually a Yuanying stage cultivation base, and his face was instantly unremarkable.

"Predecessors forgive us, but we have no idea about Taishan, and we have no intention of offending predecessors..."

Chen Ruxin frowned slightly, "Go away."

That word, with boundless coercion, shook the seven orifices of those people to bleed and fell into the sea from their swords, and three of them used talisman seals to leave.  Chen Ruxin only wanted to leave here as soon as possible, so instead of chasing the few escaped mice, the figure quickly disappeared on the sea.

Shortly after Chen Ruxin's figure left, a white-clothed Taoist repairer came and stopped at the place where Chen Ruxin was standing before leaving again.

At this time, Wen Danrong realized how weak his cultivation level was.

That person has reached the Yuan Ying, and even only one step away can enter the realm of God Transformation, but he is still in the foundation stage of cultivation...

The gap cannot be said to be small.

It was also at that moment that cultivation and improvement of cultivation became the most important thing in Wen Danrong's mind.