The group nodded and the bright screen turned on, but unlike a regular movie theater, the screen didn't show a movie or show. The white gradually spread all around the room, until they were standing in an endless plane of bright white as far the eye can see. Illusion Loki turned to them; "I am assuming Thor told you of the events that led to my fall, yes?" "Well, he told us- well more showed us to be honest what happened on the fight of the Bifrost," Bruce answered, Illusion-Loki nodded. "That'll be good enough, then, let's start there shall we?"

The room suddenly turned from bright white to dark gray, galaxies swirled around the group, who stood mystified at the shades of pinks and oranges and stars that swirled quickly around them. Suddenly, it stopped, and an image of the Bifrost with Thor and Loki dangling over the edge appeared. It looked just like Thor's memory but from Loki's perspective. Loki was looking up at Odin, who was looking at his youngest, dangling over the void.

"I could have done it father, for you for all of us!" Loki yelled to his father. Low voices started speaking, I could have done it, I could have saved us all. I did it all for you. Natasha spoke up; "Loki, what's that voice?" Illusion-Loki paused the memory turned to her; "The voice you hear is my thoughts at the moment you see before you." "Oh, so if you thought of something in the moment on the... projector thing, we'll hear it in our heads?" Clint questioned. "Yes, Barton, that's correct."

"Wait, how did you do that, is it some form of virtu-" Tony started, but Thor cut him off; "Man of Iron, can we please watch the memory and ask about the details later?" "You want to know how my magic works?" Illusion-Loki then said, with a hint of disbelief in his tone. "Well, yeah, duh," Tony said. "I mean, it would be interesting seeing how you teleport and your abilities," Bruce added. A small smile came onto illusion-Loki's face, that warmed everyone's hearts.

"No-one ever appreciated your magic did they?" Natasha asked softly, Illusion-Loki shook his head bitterly. "Yeah, Thor mentioned something about bullying because of magic," Clint said, while everyone glared daggers at Clint for bringing it up, Illusion-Loki only sighed softly before speaking up, "Should we continue, or are we going to share more awful childhood memories like a therapy club?"

"Wait, hang on. You guys have therapy on Asgard?" Tony declared as he turned to Illusion-Loki, who was about to reply when Thor interrupted; "What is this therapy?" He said, Tony said; "You don't have therapists on Asgard?" "No, man of Iron, what is this therapy you speak of?" The thunderer asked, Natasha, replied; "Well, Thor therapy, is usually when someone is medically qualified to help someone improve their mental state, by getting them to talk about trauma and that sort of thing." (This probably isn't accurate.)

"You mean like healers, but for the mind?" Thor questioned, Illusion-Loki replied; "yes, but not exactly. More like a healer for your mental health. Your emotions and such." (I also don't know if this is accurate either.) Thor hummed and turned to the memory, which Illusion-Loki had unpaused. "No, Loki," Odin said, Loki looked up with teary eyes. Bruce, Thor, and Steve looked away, knowing what was coming.

"Loki, no," Thor said. Loki, let go of the spear, falling into the void. Thor was crying, but trying to cover it, but failing miserably. Bruce and Steve both sighed, Natasha remained impassive, but she also sighed, Clint, looked away, Tony closed his eyes and massaged his temples. Illusion-Loki remained placid as he looked at the screen. A dark rocky terrain was seen, as the silhouette of a person came crashing from above, landing hard on the surface. A hooded creature came up to the person that fell from the sky. "That's you?" Steve questioned Illusion-Loki, who nodded.

The creature walked up to Loki, who remained motionless on the floor. The creature stood in the light and took off its hood, its grey skin and metal parts glistening slightly in the light. "Ew, what's that? A cousin of a griever?" (Maze runners reference cuz why not?) Tony asked as he shifted slightly. "He's the other, he the one who found me, and... controlled me during the invasion. I assume you found out?" Illusion-Loki said as he looked up at the group, a few of them nodded in answer to his question.

The creature bent down and picked up the limp Asgardian's wrist, he pressed a withered-looking grey finger to it. "How unfortunate, an Asgardian prince, he would have been... valuable." The creature sneered to no one in particular. Another creature appeared from behind the other and stepped up, but stopped around a foot away, its dry voice rasped; "What would you like us to do with the runt sir?" Clint spoke up; "What does he mean by runt?"

Illusion-Loki sighed, before replying; "I'm actually not an Asgardian, but a frost giant runt who Odin... adopted after a war a few thousand years ago." Clint continued; "What's a frost giant?" Thor answered; "The frost giants of Jotunheim, were, as we grew up knowing, savage beasts that destroy everything in their path. Horrible monsters that burn villages and eat children, but I know that that's not true since that's prejudice and false accusations." Tony started; "So basically Asgardians are racist towards frost giant, and Loki's is one, so technically that's systemic racism."

Thor nodded his head regrettably and said nothing, turning his attention back to the hologram. The other started speaking, well it sounded more like nails being scratched on a chalkboard more than words; "Bring the runt to Sanctuary with us, our master will be pleased with his new... recruit." Illusion-Loki's breath hitched a bit when the other said sanctuary, but other than that, he stayed composed.

And yeah, sorry to end it there, hope you liked the chapter - just-a-random-tissue