Apparently I was so lost in the memory that I didn't notice I wasn't alone anymore "What's on your mind?" a soft but still stern voice says startling me, my eyes flung open and my head snap in the direction of the voice. Standing near the greenhouse entrance is the one and only Lady Tremaine in a beautiful black and green dress, with the same hair style as last night

The woman I was currently thinking about is standing there with one raised eyebrow and her head slightly tilted to the side waiting for my answer "I- uhm

The woman I was currently thinking about is standing there with one raised eyebrow and her head slightly tilted to the side waiting for my answer "I- uhm... Nothing..." I say quietly, looking away for her to not see the blush creeping up on my cheeks, she hums, slowly entering the small space "What are you doing here?" she asks with her cold expression, I gulp visibly "I was just searching for Ella, but I didn't found her, so... I came to the greenhouse" she doesn't say anything so I get up and start walking to the exit "I'm sorry, Madame, it's your property, I didn't meant to intrude" I say, but before I could step out she grabs one of my hands making me hiss and pull it away from her. Her face holds a shocked and confused expression, her eyes fall to my cloth wrapped hands and then back to my eyes "Who did this to you?" she asks a bit to harsh elevating her tone slightly making me flinch and look away, she notices that and her expression softens a little "I'm not going to hurt you" I look back at her, instantly locking eyes and nodding slightly "Can I see them?" she asks more softly, carefully reaching one of my hands, I nod again trying to contain my tears. Soft hands touch mine and start unwrapping the cloth around them, when she takes both cloths I hear what seems a small gasp, her eyes find mine searching for answers. Tears cloud my vision which causes me to look down avoiding her gaze, she reaches my chin with one hand and lifts my head so I can look her in the eye "Who did this to you?" she asks again with a softer tone, a single tear falls down my cheek and she wipes it making me lean on her touch involuntarily, I take a shaky breath "Remember when I told that- that I have etiquette classes?" she nods with her fully attention on what I was saying "Uhm... Mrs Allard, my teacher... She punishes me when I do something wrong..." I try to say ignoring the lump forming on my throat, her expression changes from worry to anger very quickly what makes me slightly scared, noticing that she softens it "Come with me" she says walking out, I stay still, confused by her quick mood changes and processing what she said, she stops and looks back "I don't have all day" she says sternly making me jump and start walking.

Entering the kitchen she says for me to sit down on the same chair from the previous time and I do as told, my eyes follow her every move and I can't stop thinking, why is she being so gentle and caring with me? What Ella tells me about her stepmother doesn't make any sense now. Posing everything on the table she sits across me, staying face to face. She looks at me and extends both arms, carefully reaching for my wrists so I could put my hands closer to her "I'm going to clean the wounds and then wrap some sterilized cloth around your hands" I nod, she starts cleaning the first wound making me hiss "I'm sorry" she says with an apologetic look, I smile and say "It's alright" she nods and keep going.

I seem to be mesmerized by her cleaning my wounds, her concentrated face giving her a even more divine appearance, pursuing her lips together and furrowing her eyebrows, I take every single detail of her face in, memorizing them. Finishing wrapping the cloth around my hands she looks up, catching me already looking at her, she seems surprised at first, but then a smirk forms on her lips making me blush and look down to my hands where hers are still resting, this results in  me blushing even harder. I slowly look up finding her sparkling blue orbs looking in awe at my reaction. We stay like that for quite some time, hands touching and an intense staring contest, I feel my heart beating so hard and fast against my chest that I'm afraid it will jump out, my thoughts going like none stop and that's when we hear someone coming down the stairs, quickly she pulls her hands of off mine and stands up arranging her dress, she starts walking out, but before she completely exits the room I mumble a thank you turning slightly around so I can see her, stopping and looking over her shoulder she gives me a small smile and a nod, then proceeds on her way out.

Moments after she left Ella steps in "Y/n? What are you doing here?" she says approaching me "Hello, Ella. I went in your searching, but didn't found you, so I decided to wait" I say smiling at her, eyes landing on my hands and face growing with worry, she sits next to me "What happened to your hands?" I panic, Ella doesn't know what Mrs Allard does, only Imelda and now Lady Tremaine know, I quickly think in an excuse "I fell from h/n this morning" she furrows her brows in confusion "But it's Monday, don't you have etiquette classes?", "Yes, but I went on a ride before it started. Early in the morning" I say hoping she drops the topic, she hums "Your father already left?" she sighs "Yes... And I'm already living in the attic", "In the... Attic?", "Yes, Anastasia and Drizella are keeping my room. I was going to suggest that I stayed in the guest room, but before I could talk stepmother said that I could stay in the attic" she says, I look at her confused, did I met the same stepmother she's talking about?

××××
{h/n - horse name}

Hellooo!
How are you?
Chapter three yayyy! I live for Lady Tremaine caring about y/n hehe
Enjoy :)

Kisses
-S