"Mane it's hard to explain" I shook my head.

"Is it really Donavic? Unless Toni is complaining about you being someone different then you shouldn't even be thinking like this" She told me and I sighed.

"I feel like this isn't what's really bothering you. Talk to me Vic please" She grabbed my hand.

I looked at her for a few seconds before sighing. "Ion know ma lately I just been feeling like our whole relationship only focused on Toni and her drama, and don't get me wrong I love that she comfortable coming to me to vent and shit but I just fee like that's all I am to her."

"And what exactly are you to her?" She asked me.

"Someone she knows that's always gonna be there to listen and give her advice" I shrugged.

"Lemma ask you sum, do you think her problems are affecting you inna way?"

"It's not affecting me but its def affecting our relationship" I said.

"I love her but I just feel like I deserve better than what I'm receiving. I been thinking bout my ex a lot lately and I keep comparing my old relationship to what me and Toni got and I know that's not good but I just wish Toni made me feel loved more. I wanna go on dates, and do dumb adventure shit with my girl. I wanna spoil her. I just wanna be appreciated more other than giving good advice" I added on.

"You just need to be honest and if you feel like things haven't changed then you'll just have to move on. No one can read minds Donavic so if this has been bothering you for a while then it's time you address it to Toni." She told me.

"You right" I nodded running my hand down my face.

"Don't start stressing until you know it's nothing you can do.. okay?" She smiled at me.

"I hear you" I nodded standing up.

"Give em a kiss for me" I told her referring to my lil siblings.

"I will" She nodded.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

My ma was right. I been feeling this way about our relationship for the past month. I ain't ever been afraid to tell someone how I feel but I guess the reason why I been avoiding talking to Toni cuz I know she ain't gon understand and it's gon turn into a argument and that's what I'm tryna avoid.

I knocked on her apartment door waiting for her to answer before Daijah swung the door open.

"Wasgood Daija-"

"Toni! Donavic's here!" She yelled walking off.

I shook my head closing and locking the door behind me. The further I walked into her apartment all I heard was a bunch of females laughing.

"She got company or sum?" I asked Daijah who was now chilling on the couch.

"Yea sum girls she got close to recently" She shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows walking to her room. I knocked lightly on the door before Toni swung the door open with a mug on her face before it turned into a smile realizing it was me.

"I ain't know you was coming over. Why you ain't text me?" She hugged me.

"I did text you" I cleared my throat.

"My bad, my phone on the charger" She made a yikes face.

"Toni why you ain't tell me Donavic was coming?" Lexi frowned.

"Right since when you start going to clubs?" Ciara turned her attention on me.

"Oh so that's why y'all all dressed up" I eyed them.