{Lucas x Ethan}

Art not mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's POV

It had been a while since i had bothered to go outside mainly cause i had felt to sick to go anywhere.So Lucas decided to stay by my side until i felt better which i thanked him for.I decided to get of the couch to get something to eat i walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and got the cereal off the fridge then got the milk.I poured the milk and cereal in the bowl then i put them back and sat down.

A little while later i had finished the cereal then headed to my bedroom since i had started to feel my head ache again.I didn't hesitate and just face planted on the bed.I rolled my self over and sighed.A few seconds later Lucas had walked in he gave a little smile so i tried to give a little smile back.He walked over and sat down on my bed"are u feeling and better yet?""kinda.."i say in a bland voice."do you need me to get you anything?"he says with concern."im good" i say looking up at him"well ok then"i sit up and hug him.

He looked a bit shocked at first then hugged back.Then he picks me up and sets me on his lap  i start to tense up a little then eventually i calmed down.I looked up at him with a bit of blush appearing  on my face.he smiled again then kissed me on the forehead"i love you Ethan""i love you to"i rested my head on his shoulder eventually after a little while we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~
The End.