{Karl x Ethan}

Art not mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's POV

I was in the village trying to get some food to make dinner.I was checking out the milk and eggs when i got a text from from Hesinberg saying "Ethan please come to the factory it's urgent!"I got a bit nervous but made my way towards the factory as fast as i could.I had also gotten Hesinberg a phone so we could communicate better when we weren't together."And i guess I'll have to try getting food later then.."

So anyways i made it to the factory and opened the door as quick as i could.When i walked in i didnt she him anywhere in sight"Hesinberg!"i yelled hoping he'd come but no answer or anything.I pulled out my phone again and was about to text him when all a suden something grabbed me and pushed me against the wall."Well hello Winter's~"i slightly blushed."Hesinberg!?"

"I thought something was wrong did you lie!?"i said with a slightly annoyed expression."maybe.."he said with a frown.I sighed "you know i was in the middle of trying to get food before you texted me..""Sorry.."he said still frowning.I sighed again "It's ok.."i say but smiling this time"Just please don't scare me like that again ok""heh ok i promise".he says smirking before kissing me on the lips.I moan quietly"you know no one else is here you dont need to hide your cute little  moans~"

"whatever"i say putting my hands on his chest to try to push him away but he grabs my arms pinning me to the wall and kissing my neck"where do you think your going~"he says before slowly putting his hands on my hips."nowhere i guess"i say looking down he lifts my chin up"you could say that"he says smirking again.I make a suprised expression "calm down im just joking"if you say so".

"you know i still love ya"

"heh i know"

~~~~~~
The End.