Home

Y/n POV

I woke up and I put my uniform on. "Hello father" I said as i entered the kitchen i sat next to him. He slid a cup of tea over to me and I smiled.

"thank you" he nodded and we both picked up our cups the same way and drank them.

"Hey Captain shorty! And.my favorite person in the world!" Hanji said coming into the kitchen nd hugging me like her life depended on it.

"can't breath auntie" I wheezed "quite squeezing her brat you killing her" dad said glaring at hanji. Then she went over to him and patted his back.

"it's okay shorty I won't kill her" then she sat down and smiled st me "when we get back to base ill have to show you sawny and bean! They are so cute!!!!" She said with a glint in her glasses

"You let her get Titans father?" I questioned and he shook his head "Erwin" I nodded. I went back to sipping my tea.

"oh and since Im the best auntie ever!!! I brought honey!" She said and I smiled "can I go see her?" I asked looking at my dad and he shrugged "don't waste tea"

I smiled "I finished it" I brought my dish to the sink before washing it and hanji grabbed my hand she pulled me outside and I saw honey tied up.

I smiled as I heard her whine. I walked over and rubbed her forehead. "I missed you" I said she bobbed her head. "Aww" Hanji cooed in the background.

I smiled and hugged hanji "thanks auntie" we went back inside and I saw uncle.

I sent him a small smile. "Okay we are leaving in about an hour to go get jeager ready" he said talking to a cadet I didn't know the name of.

"can I come with?" I asked and Erwin shrugged. I followed the cadet "hi Im Declan" he said. He had short brown hair and eyes and weirdly thick eyelashes.

"Im y/n" I said he nodded and we walked in silence "hey jeager" I said jokingly and he was pouting "what's the matter?" I asked as Declan let him out of his cell and took off the cuffs.

"you didn't tell me you father was humanity's strongest" he said and I shoved him "so its a surprise and I can't wait to see the look on Jean's and Reiner's face"

he smiled "there going to be wrecked" I laughed and nodded. "Tch brat go saddle your horse" Levi said pointing to a dull brown stallion

"Yes sir!" He said while saluting. My dad nodded at me and I grabbed my saddle. "Come on eren" I said and he followed me and we went to go saddle our horses.

"hey honey" I cooed patting my horse. I put the saddle on and smiled then I put the bit in and I held the reigns.

I looked over and saw eren struggling with his horse. "Need help" I said jokingly "the stupid horse keeps holding his Breath" he grumbled patting the horses stomach.

I laughed "here" I said handing him the reigns if my horse and I walked over to his pushing down slightly on its stomach.

"come on big guy let out the air for me" I said and he let it out and I tightened the saddle and took my horse back.

"there you just have to be patient" I said and he rolled his eyes "your good at everything its not fair"

I rolled my eyes and mounted my horse when I saw my father. "come on lets go" he said we followed him and I greeted the rest if the squad.

It was a warm day with a breeze and it felt nice. I rode my horse in the middle next to Petra.

I watched as Olou tried to intimidate eren and ended up biting his tongue. I rolled my eyes and I heard my father tch.