Modelesque: Chapter 4

After returning to the hotel, I slyly tip toed past security and made my way to the elevator, without being seen. With Cole at my tail, we reached the 10th floor in no time, while whispering about how amazing the hot dogs were or how exilerating it was to take those troll-like teenagers out.

Cole continued to gush at how impressed he was that I knew Kung Fu, which really boosted up my ego. I didn't really have anyone to talk to about these kinds.. The angels were more keen about other things like their families, social gatherings and things that I neither had or understood. I was used to keeping to myself about my hobbies and interests and teaching myself moves from Kung Fu Panda was just something I did in my free time at home.

"I'll teach you my moves one day, young grasshopper!" I exclaimed to Cole, proud of my achievements.

"Sounds like a plan! I sure as hell need the training," said Cole, as we got out of the elevator. We began to walk down the hallway, which seemed dim compared to this morning. After getting to the end of the hall, which our doors resided, we unlocked our doors and looked at each other.

"I had fun today," I said happily, while patting my new friend on the shoulder.

He grinned, "Same here! I'll catch you later, Riley!" He said as he dissapeared into hisroom.

 I entered my hotel room to see Erin sleeping soundly in her bed, unaware of my presence.

I hope so...

------------------------

"Girls, are you ready for this?"

"YEAH!" The angels screamed in unison, dancing around in their pink silk robes and flip flops, ready for action. The swim collection shoot was always a defining moment, it really put your abilities to the test on the scene, no re-dos, just in the moment.

The stereo was set up on the empty beach, which was heavily secured by the guards around the premisis. Victoria Secret had acquired access to a private beach near Sydney, with beautiful blue water and clear blue skies accompanied with a bright, warming sun. The day was perfect, everything felt just right for this shoot. I entered the changing area and got my first bikini for the Beach Sexy Collection, which was being shot first. Laura handed me a simple white bandeau bikini top with a twist in the middle and small, matching bottoms. I smiled, it was just my style, not too flashy, but not to be ignored. I quickly put it on and made my way to the bottom of the beach, near the water.

A group of photographers with light setups and large, professional cameras awaited at the bottom, with the other girls who were shooting Beach Sexy with me.

"You ready, Riles?" said Erin, who was wearing a festive purple patterned triangle bikini, which suited her well.

"Yep, can't wait to get into the mood. All they need to do is turn on the mu-" I began to reply, shortly interrupted with the sudden blare of Only Girl, by Rihanna.

"YES! This song is the perfect pump up song!" gushed Candice, to my left who sported an amazing cheatah print bandeau with a tie in the middle, with matching bottoms.

The group of photographers joined us and split into separate groups, each taking a different model. I greeted the group kindly, they all seemed nice enough.

"Hi, I'm Riley," I said, somewhat shyly. New photographers were always really intimidating, I could never tell if they'd be nice or not.

The man smiled, he was a tad aged, with pepper gray hair, but looked stoic, like he was a natural, born to do his job and knew how to get it done right. "Hello, I'm Charlie," he said, with his thick Australian accent, "just be natural and have fun. We can play any music you think that would help you, we just want to take nice pictures, so don't be shy."