Modelesque: Chapter 6

As I confidently strode to the dance floor, my nerves were starting to set in. Oh Jesus Murphy, I don't know how to get close and personal. Gulp, this is gonna be harder than I thought. I was no party animal and my dance skills were pretty primital. As in I looked like King Kong, a primate, primital.

I needed a drink desperately. I made my way to the Victoria Secret drink table, a special selection of drinks surveyed by the guards of the club. The only drinks we were allowed to drink were virgin anythings, it's part of our contract, but the occasional angel would bend the rules and slip something in. Guards was a new add on though, so I'm guessing everything was pure virgin. I giggled to myself at that one, pure virgin oh boy. I filled up a tall glass of a virgin margerita and gulped it down in one shot. That should settle the nerves, I said to myself mentally and started to walk again.

I finally reached the dance floor and spotted mystery psycho, target acquired! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rosie, the naughty little minx, slowly make her way towards him. "Noooooooooooo" I yelled, asking myself silently why I sounded like a dying walrus, right then. Rosie, who was thankfully in hearing distance of me, turned to me and gave me a questioning look.

Think fast, think fast, think fast! "I shottied him Rosie!" I giggled as I playfully whispered to her.

"Aww, he's cute. Fine, just because you never get to! Don't think I'll be so willing next time though Riles!" Rosie whispered.

I slowly walked, my head slightly moving to the beat. He turned around and was finally facing me and that's when we made eye contact. Those eyes looked so yummy, wait..what are you doing Riles, snap out of it!

I smiled slowly at him and got closer. He looked at me with an expression I could't read and then he whispered: "Dance?" One smooth word huh. This guy had confidence pooring out of him, he could be drowning himself! I nodded smoothly and praised the lords as Dirty Situation by Mohombi and Akon came on, a song I was familiar with. He placed his hands onto my hips and swayed to the beat. Reel him in Riley, play hard to get, my conscience yelled.

I playfully pushed him away and danced a safe distance away, while I moved my hips and swayed my arms up to the beat. I gestured with a finger for him to come and see if he could handle me. As he approached, I turned my back to him, not allowing him to actually get a look at me. I turned and pressed my hips into his and swayed and bumped to the beat. I brushed my fingers behind me to touch his shoulders, intiating a challenge. He chuckled at that move and placed his hands on my hips once again and took control. He swung with me to the beat, leading me to the motion of his choice. I carefully turned my head to look at him and he peered into my eyes and smiled. He took my position as an invite and suddenly turned me around. We danced and swayed while looking at each other. I let go and twirled around, engrossed in the mood, dipped down low and got up to face mystery man once again. Hold on a minute, I was never this loose and I definetly never danced like a sex-kitten before. Something wasn't right. I've felt this way before... Holy Mother of Jesus Christ, I was drunk!

I hesitated, but I couldn't let it ruin the plan. I smiled seductively at him, why can't you just smile normally you drunk bimbo, and reached for his face playfully. I slowly moved my hands down along his sides while he watched me. No, don't watch me! Think fast, think fast! I lifted my face and brought it to his face, but lingered there while he watched my eyes. He grinned at me while I slipped my hands smoothly into his pockets without him noticing and leaned my head in closer, so close that with a mere inch, I could press my lips to his. I felt softly for his phone and I placed my fingers around it so slowly that he wouldn't be able to feel it.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" He whispered. I slowly lifted my hand from his pocket, placing it slowly behind my back.

I leaned in closely to his ear, distracting him so he wouldn't see me shove the phone into my bra. "You have no idea." I turned quickly, so he wouldn't notice my stagger and walked off into the crowd, leaving him alone in shock.

I scurried to the drinks table and shooed the models away. I surveyed them to see that they were full out wasted, but why  weren't Lydia or the guards and security controlling them, it's pretty obvious that they're gone. I looked around and noticed that the room was oddly becoming empty. What the hell was going on?

Oh right, the phone, helloooo! I snapped open the phone and looked through the inbox for the first text I found.

I'll get the boys to start clearing everyone out  a quarter to 1. Once we get rid of security, the job will be easy. I also forgot to mention that we're not settling for one model anymore, we're taking the lot. Lots of money is up for grabs and the more we offer, the more we'll get. Don't worry, I got Ron to slip something in their drinks, it'll be easier this way. Be ready for 1, that's when I'm coming with the truck.

I reread the message a couple of times, trying to put the pieces together. What the heck? They wanted to take all the models? As in the Victoria Secret models?? I checked the time, 12:50, holy smocks only 10 minutes until whoever he is gets here! Think think think think think. Jesus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Mother Nature, Santa Claus, Father Time, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Ok, I had to calm down. Now was not the time to panic. Get the hell out of there! said my concience. I can't just leave them, I told myself. Get everyone the hell out of there then! Stop wasting time! Good point, I told myself.

I have to get everyone out! I ordered a limo to be outside the back door, they said there was already a few in that area so they'd be there in 2 minutes. Great! Now, the girls....I ran to the dance floor and yelled to get out, but no one could hear me. Use your phone, dumby! Oh good idea! I told myself. I selected the mass text option on my blackberry and texted:

Get the hell out of here, Lydia's gonna kill us, she says that whoever's not outside in the next 60 seconds has to model the PINK college line and go on the college tour for a month. Limo's outside the back door. GO NOW!

Sent. I chuckled, it was every model's worst nightmare to tour alone and only contacting college students. Most excruciatingly boring tour of an angel's life! Beeps resonated around the room the girls' eyes buldged when they read their screens. They all ran as fast as they could out the back door, not one girl walked. Sucess! I checked the phone, 12:56! Ok, we're ok. I ran around the club, pushing the drunk girls to get off their butts and run. They all staggered to the back door and Alessandra told me Adri was in the rest room and that she didn't have her phone on her.

Oh shoot! I ran to the rest room and shoved open the door. "Adriana Lima GET YOUR BUTT OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR NOW!" I yelled. She looked up from the mirror and ran as if there was a fire. Well, I have to admit I did yell like there was bloody murder.  

I sighed. Ok great, mission complete. We're all good in the neighbourhood!

I walked out the door to see a large figure stand over me with a mask and push a rag into my face while I screamed. After I struggled to punch him, everything suddenly went black and my mind went blank.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

HEY GUYS :) soo this chapter is pretty short, but it's getting really exciting. The reason I'm making it short is because, well A: i'm really excited and wanted to release it right away and B: it's part of the suspense and right time to end the chapter, so I hope you guys aren't too mad...

Thanks so much for reading, please VOTE AND COMMNENT! it's all really appreciated!

-DD out