i just spoke to tommyinnit | chapter one

Aziya was sprawled over her bed in a pool of tears. Who would've thought a text so short could encourage so many emotions. That text was from Tom Holland.

"I don't date smelly people. We're over."

Smelly? Aziya wasn't smelly she only used fairy liquid as hair wash and butter as body wash, that isn't smelly right?

Her phone was buzzing with hundreds of notifications from the whoppatiers groupchat, 

"I heard about the breakup are you ok" "Can you tell Tom to hmu now ;)" "that's what you deserve #cancelaziya2021"

Her head throbbed from the buzzing so she finally decided to reply.

"I HATE YOU GO KILL YOURSELF! DIE DIE DIE" 

However, her phone only blew up more with her being cancelled on twitter, tut tut tut. Aziya raised the phone over her head and flung it at the wall. This time it made a ping noise, not a buzz! She crawled back over to her phone to see a purple banner. It was a twitch notification.

"GEORGENOTFOUND | PLAYING MINECRAFT WITH DWEAMY BOO"

Oh! It's that cute British guy! She opened the notification through her dried tears and there they were. Just two men playing minecraft and flirting, 

"You scream better than a6d anyway." "DREAM WHAT"

Stupid men, they are so dumb. But as dumb as they may be Aziya could not keep her attention off the British one with the goggles. There was something so special about him, even Tom Holland couldn't make her smile the way this stranger did.

As a wise man once said, it was meant to be. Oh wait I think the correct quote is "it was never meant to be" IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS!

 Oh wait I think the correct quote is "it was never meant to be" IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS!

Suddenly, a very familiar voice came from the stream..

"HELLO BOYS!"

Is that? TommyInnit? He was an old friend of Tom Holland's. In case you didn't know every single British person is friends with Tom Holland that's just how the world works. Now there was bickering coming from the stream.

"Gogy wogy woo I told you not to invite the lmanchild to our special date!" 

D- d -- d d--d dd d ate? They were on a date? Aziya was frozen in shock, she'd fallen in love with a man who was on a date with someone else! It's because he's american! Stupid americans ruin everything! This was the exact reason Aziya told every single american she came to face to jump off a cliff and die.

Judging by the tantrum Tommy threw he wasn't too happy about it either.

"Gogs promised me we could play together! Go away Dream you are so ugly I hate you, I hope you get cancelled on twitter again you stupid piece of-" *insert a lot of swearing*

There was another ding which was the sound of Tommy being kicked from the call and Dream and George went back to their cheesy flirting.

Wait. This wasn't so bad, now Aziya and Tommy had a shared enemy. Aziya and Tommy both wanted revenge. Aziya and Tommy both wanted gogy.

It was time for an alliance, the alliance of the century!

Aziya opened her drawer and took out Tom Holland's old phone. She stole it from him months ago and he thought he just lost it all this time. The true reason she stole his old phone was to send death threats to every child on this earth that dmed him. She gets a bit jealous as you can tell.

Aziya scrolled through his contacts nervously until she stopped at the name, "Big Man Tommy" that must be him. The phone rang out for a few seconds. What if he doesn't pick up?

"AYYYY ELLO MY MAN"

Nevermind. He answered.