𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Two years later

"There are my two favourite boys" Wooyoung smiled as he stepped into the house.
"Hey little buddy" he kneeled down to pat the little dog running to him.

"Wow.Now Chico is getting all of your love and attention" Felix fake pouted as he saw the two play together.

"Oh Lixie.I wouldn't forget my lovely husband" Wooyoung walked over to the other boy and pressed a loving kiss to his lips.

Two years ago Felix and Wooyoung met again.
They made a promise to never leave each other,and they kept they promise.
After a year they got married, officially calling each other husband.

To make their luck complete they bought a house together and adopted a little dog.
Their life couldn't be better.

"San asked if they can come over tonight.We want to spend a night together again,since we didn't had that much time the last weeks"

"Sure, they can come over.I'm happy to spend some time with our friends."

The others are also living a happy life.
Chan and Hongjoong became even more popular around the world as producers and singer/rappers.
Jongho is still the CEO of Jung Academy,having Minho,Hyunjin and Wooyoung working as dance teachers.
San and Yeosang also decided to join the academy as teachers.
Felix currently wasn't working.
He's staying at home to look after Chico,and now the married couple is even planning to adopt a child together.
A little child is the only thing still missing in their life,to fulfill their dreams completely.

Felix pressed another kiss to Wooyoung's lips while Chico was jumping up on Wooyoung's leg.

"I love you so much Wooyoungie.
Thank you for everything you've done for me"