.....

"Ready f-.... roun-... two?"

Yusuke: What?...

.....

"Here goes~"

(Yusuke suddenly recognizes the voice, sounding flamboyant. He makes a shocking look as he begins to look around the airplane and its seated people.)

Yusuke: Oh no!

(The lights went out in the airplane, and the passengers are briefly put in a shock.)

Yusuke: !

(The airplane's wind turbines have come to a halt, everything has gone silent.)

Yusuke: !?

(The airplane starts to gradually lose altitude, entering into a nosedive. Alarming chimes begin to blare through the cockpit. Everyone in the plane is taken into a deep shock and fear as soon as they feel the shift of gravity.)

Pilot: Mayday! Mayday! We have lost thrust on both engines! We're unable to do ignition!

(The airplane pierces through the clouds, revealing land from their windshield. Yusuke, feeling the sense of weightlessness combined with the internal pressure inside him, makes deep and slow breaths as he holds onto his seat. He quickly looks around.)

Yusuke: Goemon!

(Goemon appears and shields Yusuke as he switches into his Metaverse form.)

Fox: If I remember the name of this spell..... Rakukaja!

(Fox briefly glows in purple, as his defense has been bolstered.)

Fox: Couldn't save everyone but myself, damn him! He's got everyone in checkmate, he's gone too far!

(The airplane is about to reach to the ground as the passengers scream.)

GPWS (Airplane's warning system): "Terrain! Terrain! Terrain!"

*whoop* *whoop*

"Pull Up!"

*whoop* *whoop*

"Pull Up!"

*whoop* *whoop*

"Pull Up!"

Pilot: BRACE FOR IMPACT!

(Fox shuts his eyes, he hears the deafening crashing bang, but only for a brief moment as soon as he is whiplashed into the seat ahead of him, knocking him out.)

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....