Chapter 2: "Your dead Billy!"

Billy got to school until his principal stopped him. "Billy-" He said holding his hand out.

Billy sighed, took off his mask and handed it to his teacher then he walked into school.

He kept his head down but he could sense the people talking about him and pointing but he was used to it.

The little boy sat at his desk patiently waiting for his teacher to come in. He was drawing on his desk until a thud hit the back of his chair.

"Willy Billy with the ugly face,
Willy Billy, his parents disgrace!"

He heard George singing behind him. George was a young green eyed boy with brown hair who bullied Billy. George made that little song and now all of Billies class sings it.

The day slowly went by and Billy had a huge headache and a croaky throat. His stomach was slightly rumbling and sweat was dripping down his face.

The class was silently reading and Billy could hear George and his friends laughing behind him. He looked over to see them with Billies mask in there hands! How did they get that? He thought. George and Thomas were mimicking and making fun of Billie.

Billie kept his head down and tried to ignore it but then he heard the voice again. Everything was so tense! All he could hear was the stupid boys laughing behind him, the teacher begginning to read the book aloud. The voice repeating his name and the fly buzzing that has been around him all day.

Billies anger rose up higher and higher and Billy couldn't take it anymore. He stood up breathing heavily and angrily and the whole class went silent and stared at him for a couple seconds.
The fly then continued buzzing and the boys continued laughing. Billies heart was beating out of his chest and he could feel the sweat on him.

"Billy, what's wrong are you okay?" He heard his teacher from the distance.

By now the room was spinning. Billy ran out into the corridor and he froze. A couple minutes flew by and then Billy dropped to the floor.

He was passed out for at least 5 minutes and he woke up to find himself on a chair next to the principles office. No one was near, Billy looked to the right end of the corridor to see George's best friend Thomas facing the other way with Billies mask in his hand.

Billy started running towards Thomas and pushed him over. Thomas immediately fell and dropped the mask so Billy picked it up.

Billy started to walk away until he heard George's voice in the distance.

"Wow Billy, you got some fire in you!"

Billy put his mask on and started walking away his fists were beginning to clench.

George was following him singing the stupid song over and over again.

Billy then stood still and started breathing heavier. George went to pull his bag back but as he tried, Billy punched him. His fist connected to George's face.

There was silence and blood was dripping from Georges face. His finger touched the blood and he looked at down at his finger in shock.

"Your dead Billy!"

George pushed Billy to the wall and Billy was in panick, he didn't know what came over him. He looked past George's head and saw his teacher and the principal running towards them. There was also his mum, she was just stood there with her arms crossed.

Billy nudged past George and his teachers, he got by his mum and she grabbed him by the collar.

They was silent until they got out the school. His mum pushed him in the car then got in immediantly after.

As she started to drive she then started complaining. "Why do you think it was acceptable to act up like that in school!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

The women stared at the young boy then ripped the mask off of his face and threw it in the back seat. "Don't you dare think about getting that ugly mask back!"

(A/N- I'll post chapter three later on today if I have time but lmk what you think abt this chapter)