Rindou Haitani one shot smut

Start from the beginning

Rindou reached the elevator. He pressed for the 54th floor and lighted another cigarette as he waited.

The elevator door opens and it directly connects to the top room or penthouse, as others would call it.

He takes a step out of the elevator and stood in the middle of the living room. "Come out." He said out loud.

Silence. No one came out. "I know you're there. Don't make me repeat myself." Rindou said in a much lower voice.

The sound of soft foot steps grew nearer. Rindou looked to his right. You were peaking behind the high walls of the penthouse. You didn't say a word. Rindou didn't say anything in return. His stare turned into a glare.

You turned pale. As if blood rushed towards other parts of your body aside from your lips and cheeks. You quickly walked towards Rindou. "I- I apologize sir." You said in a low voice.

Rindou looked down on you and blew the cigarette's smoke onto your face. "You know what you are here for, right?" He asks.

You can only nod as Rindou stared you down. Long dark hair, he noticed. "Who decided that you wear that?" He asks.

You cover yourself with your arms barely even covering anything. "I- I do not know. These clothes were laid down on the bed for me after I was asked to clean myself." You answered.

"I'm not referring to your clothes." Rindou reached for your head and causing you to flinch a bit.

"Your hair." Rindou said.

"Who said you could braid it?" His grip gets tighter.

You tried reach for Rindou's hand only for your own hands to get slapped harshly. You can barely form an answer. You don't understand why this man is mad. You are lost and this was not what you were promised.

"I asked you a question. Who said you could braid it? Into two even?" Rindou's eyes twitches. The veins on his neck becomes more visible, obviously showing how pissed he is.

"Sir- It- it was just- I didn't think you would not like it." You cried as Rindou's grip gets tighter. You can feel a few strands of hair comming off.

Rindou let his grip go and reached for your face instead. He held your face, smushing your cheeks together. "I do not like it-" he paused. "I despise the sight of it." He said and let go of you harshly.

He walked passed you and went straight to the couches that faces the wide windows. "Prepare some drinks." Rindou commanded.

He plopped himself on one of the couches. Throwing his head back as he massaged his temples. Can this day get any worse? He thought as he closed his eyes.

The soft clanging of ice against the Whiskey filled glasses woke Rindou from his light sleep. He opens up his eyes slowly.

"Sir?" You ask.

Rindou looked at you from the side of his eyes. "Place it here and take a seat." He said and pointed at the coffee table in front of him.

You did as he said and took a seat yet you were a bit far from him.

"Here." Rindou says.

You didn't think about it twice. Not wanting to be hurt again, you sat exactly next to where Rindou pointed.

"So obedient." Rindou says. "Are you one of the girls who went with our men willingly?" He added.

You stared at your clasped hands that are rested against your bare thighs. Willingly? I don't even want to be here. You thought. "Yes." A slight tremble can be heard from your voice.