Aine sat on the bunch of knitted cushions in Ginny's room, fiddling with her fingers as she listens to her friend's story, exchanging some of hers with her best friend too. "Don't tell Ron, but I've dreamt of Harry, a few times!" Ginny whispers to Aine who smirks at her, "Really? About what? Kissing him—?"

Ginny throws her hand over Aine's mouth, shushing her as she looks to her door that was left ajar, and quickly shuts it close. "What are you talking about!" She says, flustered as her cheeks went in a shade of a rose.

"You're acting as if it happened." Aine laughs, and Ginny holds her burning cheeks, "I dreamt that we danced and he was surprisingly really good at it..." she mumbles shyly and Aine nudges her shoulders onto Ginny's, wriggling her eyebrows, "Just get together with him, already!"

"Wha— No! How can I? It's just a one-sided crush! I mean... Why would he even like me?" her friend questions, looking down sadly, how can she stand next to the famous Harry Potter? Someone like her? Noticing the sudden dejectedness in Ginny, Aine cups Ginny's face, "You're amazing, Gin! Don't put yourself so low like that!"

"Aine..?"

The girl sighs, and she started naming all of the goodness in Ginny, "You're awesome! You're strong, you're courageous, you're always cheering your friends up when they're down, you're caring and kind! You're beautiful! Anyone would love you! So don't ever degrade yourself!"

Ginny stares at Aine who spoke all of the words she never thought someone would say to her. Her gaze softens and she grabs Aine's hand, grateful for having someone always being there for her, hyping her whenever she needed some confidence. "Don't feel so pressured into trying to fit into the person that is adored by everyone. Stay true to yourself and people will soon notice how unique and brilliant you are." Aine reminded her friend who smiles, "Thank you, Aine. Oh, what did I do to deserve a friend like you!" Ginny exhaled, thankful and feeling a little better thanks to her friend's words.

Ginny pulls out her hand, and raised her pinky finger, "Let's make a promise!" she suggests, and Aine asks, "What promise?" and the ginger holds onto Aine's hand, making a pinky, "That we will always be there for each other even in the toughest of times. That we will always stay true to ourselves and stay friends for a long time!"

Aine lips curled, nodding, she intertwines her pinky finger with Ginny's, "Promise!"

"Promise!"

~

The night at the burrow closed in, and before Aine headed to bed, she spent some time with the other Weasleys for a light supper. It was then that Harry, he too, was invited by the Weasleys to join them for the World Cup. Aine knew, that perhaps they too, knew that he didn't want to spend his whole summer holidays with his cousins. 

Harry joined the group, having a bite of Mrs Weasley's pie with the rest before all of them went to bed, getting enough rest before tomorrow comes. They had to leave in early dawn so that they could reach the World Cup's destination earlier. The girls bid the boys and their parents 'Goodnight', before rushing up into Ginny's room with light steps. 

Ginny had prepared a mattress for Aine, along with a blanket made by her mother and the two girls laid, side by side. "I can't wait for tomorrow!" Ginny says softly with excitement, and Aine giggles, "Me too."

It was a little hard to fall asleep with hearts full of thrill for what tomorrow may bring. Aine stares at Ginny's room's ceiling, full of posters plastered on it with her favourite Quidditch team. Smiling a bit, She really loves it... I wonder if she'll become a Quidditch player in the future... Aine thought to herself.  Knowing her best friend, she definitely thinks Ginny could be one if she puts her heart into it.