♤ Please don't leave me! ♤

* Warning!: None~

* Notes: Avoid the pronouns if you want to~

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

It all started when y/n misunderstood Juuzou because she saw him with someone else.

"Juuzou I-", y/n entered Juuzou's office room only to witness that he was pinned against the wall by a women and it looked like she was about to kiss him. y/n stood there for a few seconds and then left the room without saying another word.

"Y/n wait! Get away from me desperate women!", he pushed the women and started chasing y/n, "Y/n listen to me, it's not what you think!"

"Oh yeah, are you trying to prove that I'm blind!?"

"N-no I'm not... it's just not what-"

"Juuzou, you need to stop! You know what, that woman with whom you were fucking around is far better than me, please... please carry on and just leave me alone!"

"Y/n, I am sorry... she forced m-"

"Juuzou please! Stop lying! I thought you loved me but it seems like your heart belongs to someone else now!"

Tears welled up in Juuzou's eyes, "NO! it's not true... I only love y-"

"Juuzou, I'm breaking up with you! So don't you dare talk to me unless it's something regarding work! I am done with you!", saying all those harsh words on Juuzou's face, y/n left.

Juuzou looked down and clenched his fist and punched on the wall which was right beside him, "It's not what you think... please believe me..."

Time-skip brought you by Megumi-chan ~

Y/n was working on her computer regarding some paper works, suddenly her workmate also a good friend of her, Yui decided to annoy her, "Oiiii y/n! whatcha doing?"

"Paperwork."

"Bleh, you and your boring paperwork! by the way I wanted to ask you something.", Yui said.

"What is it, Yui?"

"Umm... you don't hang out with Juuzou anymore and for like five days I'm seeing that you are completely ignoring him... is everything ok?", Yui asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, about that... we actually broke up five days ago."

Yui looked at her, "You did WHAT?!"

"I broke up with him."

"Hehe... hehe... that was a pretty good joke... it was a joke right?"

"No sweetie, we actually broke up."

Yui cupped y/n's cheeks and forced y/n to look at her, "YOU GUYS WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR LIKE TWO YEARS!!! AND YOU LOVED EACH OTHER SO MUCH SO WHAT THE FUCK SUDDENLY HAPPENED???"

"Jeez, calm down..."

"Calm down? Did you really fucking said that?"

"Dude leave my fucking cheeks alone...", y/n shrugged of Yui's hand, "There must be a reason right that I broke up with him?"

"What was the reason? WHAT WAS THE REASON?"

"HE CHEATED ON ME! Now please stop overreacting!"

"Wha...? He cheated on you? I don't believe your words... dude even when you were not around Juuzou used to only talk about you! Don't believe me? Then ask Sam! Even Sam won't deny that Juuzou loves you! You just wait let me call Sam...", Yui immediately started dialing Sam's number.