♡ My Stupid Boy - Lemon♡

* Warning! : Sexual assault.

* Notes: implied on female readers.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

It was late evening, you were chilling on your couch while watching TV shows when suddenly the door bell rang up, "Tch! What's the use of giving this man the spare keys?! Why the hell he doesn't use it!", you opened the door anyways, "Uh...Hanbee?", the tall man was standing there awkwardly.

"S-sorry to come here like this, y/n... "

"Uhh... what happened to him?", y/n pointed her finger at her boyfriend who was sleeping calmly on Hanbee's Shoulder and this poor man was carrying y/n's boyfriend on his back.

"Actually some of us went for a drink on the nearby bar after work and-"

"Hanbee! Come to the main point!"

"Suzuya Senpai is drunk."

"Oh! Can you please take him to the bedroom? And why is his mouth tied up....?"

"Uh...let's take senpai in the bedroom first...", Hanbee took Juuzou in his bedroom and laid his body on the bed.

"Uh...so why is his mouth tied up?"

"Y/n... um h-he was a-actually talking no-nonsense..."

"He talks nonsense every time?", Hanbee was standing in front of y/n awkwardly and was blushing, "I-I am sorry I should go.", Hanbee ran away from their apartment.

"Wow. This might be some different level of nonsense."

Y/n's POV~

I looked at Juuzou, he was sleeping calmly, "Please don't wake up now...Last time you got drunk it was a nightmare for me...", I caressed his hair a bit and went to close the main door.

After I closed the door, I felt a hand grab my mouth from behind, which was stopping me from breathing and talking and near my ears I just heard a few words, "Y/n, Lets have some funnn~", shit! here we go again. Another nightmare.

With one hand Juuzou was grabbing my mouth and on the other hand he was firmly gripping my waist. He lifted me up and laid my body on the couch, he still had a firm grip on my mouth but as soon as he removed his hand, he attacked me with a rough kiss. His body was above me and the kiss was pretty much suffocating me, so I tried to push him away from me but I failed.

As soon as he stopped kissing me, a strand of saliva was seen and we both were panting for breath. Juuzou gently rubbed my lips with his thumb, "You are beautiful~", he said near my ears with a bit of sexual tone causing me to shiver a bit. He then licked and kissed on my neck and gave me a bite, "Juuzou... please stop! Y-you are drunk...".

"I don't want to~ I want you to love me~", those neck bites were paining. He suddenly grabbed my breast and pressed as much harder as he could, "JUUZOU STOP!", he then attacked me with another harsh kiss on my lip. Then his hand trailed down to my women-hood and he started rubbing my clitoris. It is too tough for me to move because his grip was too strong. He stopped kissing me and he started opening his shirt, at that moment he was not holding me so it was easier for me to run away from him. I kicked him on his chest which made him move a bit away from me, I successfully got away from him.

The moment I thought I got rid from him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bedroom, "Juuzou! Juuzou! Please stop! You are dunk n-", he threw me on the bed and again got over me. He then pulled up my tank top. "Don't make me too desperate~ it won't be too good for you~", I tried a many times to stop him but he was way stronger than me. He then started kissing my breast and he was firmly gripping my hip. My face was all red and I was panting for breath.