Chapter 10.5/ Rude awakening

[Xin's Pov]

Ah~ this is heaven. The bed feels so good. I don't wanna move an inch. But there is always that one thing that annoys the hell out of you. I forgot I'm wearing an uncomfy t-shirt and jean pants.

Aaaaaah, it's irritating as hell. Whoever sleeps in jeans are monsters. I can't stand it anymore.

I got up and looked around the room. I went to the closet and it had some premade clothes ready. Most of the clothes were school uniforms but I saw a couple that were perfect for just sleeping in. They were plain white though, so I spiced it up using my illusions to add some stripes of grey to criss cross it.

I zipped down my jeans and got some shorts from the closet as well. It's not like I'll be leaving the room anyway. I slink back into bed and I tried falling asleep again.

Only to be disturbed by my pups growl. I jumped and looked around, and then realised he was outside the room. Oh come on, I just wanted to sleeeep.

I tried to calm him down with my thoughts. Like some 'hush' and 'its ok' and a bit of a 'there there'. But he didn't calm down a bit so I get a bit worried.

Then I heard a loud bang and I ran outside the door. I ran to a room where I heard the bang and I could only hope Ash was ok. He can't be hurt. If he is I'm gonna hurt him back.

I quickly opened the door to find myself in a strange sight.

Ash was growling loudly at a guy. The guy had a leather jackets and slick black hair and sunglasses to boot. I looked back at Ash and I saw a there was a burn mark right in front of him.

"Damn werewolves, I didn't know there would be your kind here," the guy with sunglasses said. With that he made a finger pistol gesture to Ash and a small flame was in front of his pointer finger.

"Inferior beings like you should stay where you belong," as his words left his mouth, he 'shot' the pistol and the flame went near Ash.

He dodeged and then an explosion occured at the spot the flame touched.

"Stop that! We aren't here to fight!" a girl behind him said. "Well Frick that! They let these pieces of garbage into the academy!" he then pointed to a boy badly injured on the floor that was also a werewolf.

"Dude stop!". A zombie tried to stop sunglasses but he just punched him in the gut. "And you! A zombie of all things, how much have this place fallen,"

I couldn't stand it anymore this dude was crazy. What the hell was he doing. I ran to Ash and hugged him to make him calm down. I know for a fact Ash would kill this person if enraged enough.

"Oh and what this? A little kitten is helping the mutt. Would you like a taste too?" he pointed his finger at me and then I glared.

"That's enough," with those words I used my trump card. A flame flickered Infront of me and it took the form of a flower. It turned blue and I concentrated all of my mana into it.

Azure flower, Fleeting sunlight

The flower became small and it flew to sunglasses. Smirking he shot the flame at my flower. I bet he didn't expect my flower to consume his bullet and rush towards him.

He got startled and tried to move away but it was too late.

Fleeting sunlight, Azure prison

The flower engulfed him and it created a prison of blue flames. He was now on his butt, trying his best to not get hurt by the flames.

"Alright then, that's enough," a voice was heard and then chains appeared under sunglasses. They entangled him and then chained him on the neck, wrist and ankles.