𝟎𝟒

Aaliyah's pov:

"Hiya can i get these shoes in size 7 please?" a woman politely asked as you walked by.

"Yeah let me just check if we have the size" you scanned the box waiting for the sizes to come up. "yep we've got 3 left you're a lucky one" you chuckled before jogging to the back room where the shop keeps all the shoes.

You scanned the piles of football boots looking for the blue nike mecurials. Once you've found them you grabbed the box and returned to the main part of the shop. You spotted the woman and told her to follow you to the cash register to get her shoes checked out. After the payment, your boss informed you that you will be staying at the cash register for the rest of your shift.

You were scrolling through your phone waiting for someone to come up then you heard a voice making you look up.

"Hey i came here to pick up shoes for Reiss Nelson"

You smiled recognising the face as the one and only Jadon Sancho. You turned around looking for the shoes Reiss ordered couple days ago. He told you yesterday he's not coming to pick them up which made sense why Jadon's here.

"There you go" you said placing the box on the desk in front of you. He smiled and thanked you before taking the box and giving you a suspicious look.

"Is everything okay?" you asked with a nervous chuckle.

"You look familiar"

"Do i now?"

"Do i know you?"

"I don't know do you?"

He just gave you a look and laughed before heading towards the exit. You sat down where you previously were and went on instagram. The person you just spoke to like a minute ago followed you on instagram yesterday, maybe that's why i looked familiar you thought and laughed to yourself before following him back.

2 hours later

keeping up with the lads😤

lingardinho: did yk dolphins sleep with one eye open

rashy: you're acc so weird mate

lingardinho: well i find that interesting

Ali🤍: me too
they gotta keep an eye out for selena

jude: LMAO

lingardinho: are you coming to the game on saturday?

Ali🤍: i don't have a ticket man sorry i'll cheer you on from the tv tho 😁💪

sanch💯: reiss has one he said he'll give it to you when he's back since they've got late training

lingardinho: yayy i'll get to meet my bestie 😫

Ali🤍: yesss
also does reiss have a spare one since my best friend couldn't get one either

sanch💯: yh he'll drop them by later

"Wagwan g"

"Don't ever say that again" you laughed looking at your best friend who just walked into your room.

"So what you doing b"

"Just talking about you to the groupchat"

"HEYYYY" she exclaimed jumping on your bed beside you snatching your phone out of your hands.

"Don't do some weird shit Jordyn i swear"

"Don't worryyy"
"Holy shit Jadon Sancho is talking to you"

"He came by today to JD"

"WHAT"

"Yeah he came to pick up Reiss' shoes"

"Did he recognise you?"

"He said i looked familiar"

"Well did you tell him it's you?"

"No"

"You fucking deluded bellend why would you do that"

"Bruh i panicked okay he'll probably find out soon anyways he followed me on insta"

"Woman theres footballers coming to your store and following you on your socials which you're becoming close with from what i've heard"

"I think you forget i'm literally friends with a footballer Jordyn" you rolled your eyes referring to Reiss.

"You think we'll meet them at the game?" she asked giving you your phone back.

"Most likely since Reiss is coming with us, Jesse really wants to meet me we might actually get to meet most of them"

"Better get me a signed shirt, ball and a picture with him or it's on sight" Jordyn said looking rather serious causing you to laugh and shake your head.

You guys carried on talking before you were interrupted by a call coming from your phone. "It's the group" you said reading the notification.

"What are you waiting for then answer it"

"It's probably for training or football related i'm not gonna interfere"

"if it was for that reason then i'm pretty sure their manager would be part of the group wouldn't he"

"True"

"Give me that"

"What Jordyn no-"

"Aaliyah oh my days look" Jordyn practically had heart eyes staring at the screen. You leaned over her shoulder seeing Jesse, Marcus and Jadon all laughing at what Jordyn said.

"Well hello there" Jesse sang as you slowly backed away from the camera.

"bitch come here" Jordyn pulled your arm, your face finally in the camera.

"Piss off man"

"Marcus said your friend is pretty" Jesse blurted out earning a slap from Marcus.

"He's lying" he quickly said rolling his eyes.

"How does it feel being called pretty by your celebrity crush" you teased smirking at Jordyn who had a shocked expression.

"Wait i've seen you before"