𝟎𝟏

keeping up with the lads😤

lingardinho: so lads i have an idea

rashy: jesse don't even say it mate

raz: 1. nobody cares 2. whoever made the group name is gay 3. which kardashian am i?

lingardinho: shut up anyways i was thinking we should all have a fifa tournament at mine
so who's coming round?

rashy: no one

sanch💯: well there's only one brother here who watches kuwtk and i think we all know it is 😂😂

jude: that show is mad entertaining idk what ur on about bro

harold: i would say raheem would be kylie
also why is our groupchat name so
weird?

deccers🍚: good thinking captain also jesse me and mase are on our way mate

lingardinho: man like rice yk ur a real one bro

sanch💯: i'm out w reiss rn we'll join in a bit

slabhead: i'm kinda glad we lost the euros lads

tyrone: bro? why

slabhead: i wouldn't wanna be walking around with a foden cut acting like my life is okay. that's embarrassing

raz: hes got a point phil's trim is a madness

the guy with the best haircut:

dr phil: from what i remember you lot were the ones that agreed to it so i don't see why ur complaining last time i checked i got a whole app in love with me

last time i checked i got a whole app in love with me

kyle: i can confirm that's true my whole for you page is edits of phil jack and mason. they're well known as the holy trinity 🤣

chilly: i just know jack is loving it all knowing him 💀

guy with the best haircut: i mean what can i say 😏 wouldn't u be feeling great having half of the country thinking ur the hottest man alive

lingardinho: tbf i would 🤣

rashy:

jadon's pov:

jadon's pov:

"Yo Reiss" Jadon caught Reiss' attention across the room.

"What's up bro"

"Jesse's having a fifa tournament at his wanna go?"

"Yeah sure lets go"

Jadon chuckled standing up from the sofa that he was slouched on and made his way to his car. Reiss followed him shortly after locking the house.

The boys shared a short conversation during the ride since it didn't take long to get to Jesse's house. Once they arrived they both got out the car and went to knock on the familiar house.

They waited a few seconds before an excited Jesse opened the door.

"Big sanchhh, reiss brooo" Jesse laughed bro hugging the guys before letting them inside.

"what's up bro" Jadon asked Jesse as they followed him into the living room where Declan and Mason were in a game of fifa and Marcus had his eyes fixed to his phone.

"The usual innit, training, looking after my fam and Hope"

"How's Hope by the way" Reiss asked taking a seat on a bar stool on the kitchen island.

"She's good, learning how to count in different languages"

"I've seen your story where she was counting in spanish that kid is mad" Jadon laughed referring to a video Jesse posted couple of days ago on his instagram.

"yeah i'm proud of her" Jesse smiled passing the drinks to the guys. They thanked him and went to greet the rest of their teammates.

"So Jadon how does it feel like to be part of united now" Mason asked setting the controller down focusing on the new manchester player.

"I can't lie i'll miss playing with dortmund you know but this was a big opportunity for me and i'm happy to be here" Jadon answered truthfully earning nods from the guys as they listened.

"Can't believe you left me" Declan sarcastically said placing his hand on his heart looking at Jesse.

While the boys played fifa they all got a notification from the groupchat from Hendo.

keeping up with the lads😤

hendo: how are we gonna call ourselves a kardashian when trent isn't even here

"He's right he is a bit dramatic" Jesse laughed while typing on his phone.

lingardinho: my bad bro i'll add him rn

lingardinho added *****69

guy with the best haircut: man like trent ykk

*****69: i'm not trent you wasteman

"Who the fuck" Marcus said to himself before replying to the group.

rashy: don't play games

raz: what are you ksi

Everyone erupted in laughter at Raheem's reply while Reiss started at Jadon's phone as he recognised the number.

"That's not Trent" Reiss said grabbing his own phone searching through his contacts.

"Yeah no shit"

"Did your dumbass just add the wrong number" Marcus laughed causing Jesse to roll his eyes.

"I probably mistyped it let me check again"

"Yeah guys that ain't Trent thats Aaliyah" Reiss said showing his phone to Jadon who had a confused expression plastered on his face.

"Who the hell is Aaliyah" Mason asked also confused.

"She's my neighbour we're good friends" Reiss answered taking Jadon's phone recording a voice message.

keeping up with the lads😤

sanch💯:

"Yo Ali it's Reiss so you're probably confused right now and lucky for you, you've been added to the england national team groupchat by accident haha"

The boys looked at eachother waiting for a response from "Aaliyah"