I saw Nat struggling with the noodles so I fed her some. 'Here comes the quinjet.' She giggled and ate the noodles. I alternated between feeding her and myself. 'You two are the cutest.' Nat hid her face shyly. We all finished eating when the doorbell rang again this time it was pizza. 'Nat cover your ears. Guys hurry up pizzas here!' Usually Jarvis would alert them but recently Stark had been annoying them by sending them alerts even when it wasn't there yet but they all trusted Wanda. I pulled Nats hands away from her ears. 'What?' Nat looked at us curiously. 'Wanda was just shouting everyone down for pizza and didn't want to scare you.' Nat relaxed again and we decided to watch the movie in my room so Nat felt more comfortable being little especially after what Tony said earlier. But before we left we saw him and Nat got scared. I felt her shaking in my arms as she hid again. I held her tighter and rubbed her back slowly. 'Hey guys I wanted to say I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have made those jokes, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable Nat I'm really sorry. You are always safe and welcome here little or not.' He walked away I could tell he wasn't used to saying sorry I guess as a billionaire he never really had to.

I carried Nat to my room Wanda followed behind we was about to start the movie when we heard a knock at the door. 'Wands!' Nat pointed at the door. 'I'm just your personal door keeper aren't I.' She laughed and opened the door. 'Oh hey Peter, everything okay?' I saw him rub the back of his neck. 'The others are all drinking beer in there and I don't really want to sit with them and I was wondering. Um nevermind.' He went to walk away. 'Pete 'ilm!' He looked at me confused. 'She's inviting you to watch the film with us.' I smiled and kissed nats cheek 'Yeah you're welcome to join us.' Wanda echoed He smiled 'Really? Wow thanks guys... um does anyone want any snacks?' I slid my arm from underneath Nat. 'I'll help I need to get Nat another drink anyway.' Nat let out a whine. 'I'll be back in two minutes you can come if you want but Tony and the others will be there.' Nat shook her head so I left her with Wanda. 

I helped peter chose a bunch of snacks and he put them into his bag while I held it open. 'Thanks y/n. Here I can carry it.' He held out his arm and I passed him the bag, it wasn't heavy but it was so sweet of him. 'Thank you Peter can you do me a favour and ask what drink Nat wants I forgot.' I ask rinsing the sippy again just to make sure it was clean. he nodded and left. after a few seconds I saw him skipping down the corridor. 'Nat wants orange juice and Wanda asked for a bottle of water.' He seemed nervous so I gave him a friendly look. 'Could I have some juice too?' Even though he pretty much lived here now he was always so anxious about getting drinks, or even snacks from the cupboard. I got two waters for me and Wanda and two orange juices for Nat and Peter. I put peters in a Spider-Man cup Tony got him as a joke for his birthday but he actually ended up really liking it then nats of course in a sippy cup, this time the pink one. 

I walked into my room to see Wanda and Nat already eating the snacks. Nat had chocolate all over her hands and face she giggled when she saw me. 'Wands gave me choc bisc'its.' I looked at wanda who just shrugged and smiled. 'I know I can tell by your face you messy pup.' I went to my bathroom and got some baby wipes. 'How did you get this messy from one chocolate biscuit.' 'I has four!' She held up four fingers. 'Snitch.' Wanda laughed. 'Wanda!' 'What can I say I'm the fun one.' I glared at her and rolled my eyes. 'Okay fine are we watching the movie or not?' I say putting the wipes in the bin' Nat clapped. We all got comfy on the bed me and Nat were in the middle Nat laid with her back to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. Wanda and peter laid either side of us. 

'P'eetro!'  Nat pointed to the screen at dash running around the classroom. 'He's fast like pietro!' Nat nodded and laid her head back into my chest. Wanda smiled at Nat and passed her some skittles they were trying so hard to be discreet and it was cute so I ignored it and carried watching the movie. It happened several times until I finally said something. 'Wanda Maximoff If you give Nat anymore sugar you're staying awake with her all night.' I gave Nat a tickle. 'And you... you are gonna get a tummy ache if you don't stop munching.' Nat giggled. 'Otay I stop.' I went back to cuddling her. 'Y/n 'uice?' Peter passed her the sippy. 'Here's your juice Nat.'  'Yay!' She finished the juice I felt her getting heavier showing she was falling asleep. When the film ended Wanda helped Peter clean up the rubbish Nat refused to let me move and I didn't want to wake her fully so Wanda told me to stay still. After they left I gently moved nat so she laid next to me she was in a deeper sleep now so didn't make too much fuss. I got ready for bed then decided to go watch tv for a bit as I wasn't that tired but before I left I saw Nat starting to squirm.