He's right, something is definitely suspicious here.

" What the fuck are you doing, Pah?! " I heard Draken's voice from behind, making Mikey stop in his tracks and releasing my hand, making Takemichi and I stop too and look at Draken.

" Oh my god... " I mumbled and covered my mouth as I saw Osanai who was on the ground, a knife in his back.

" Pah...you just...! " Mikey said.

" Pah...chin...? Where'd you get a knife...? " Peh asked.

" What...? He stabbed him?! " Takemichi asked.

Draken kneel down and began to shook Osanai and called him out with his name, while the other members of Moebius were also shocked by the fuss.

The sound of the police cars was getting nearer making my eyebrows twitched in worry.

" We gotta run, Pah!! " Mikey called out.

" Sorry...Mikey. " Pah apologized making Mikey look at him in disbelief.

" Peh-yan. Take care of the 3rd division for me. I'm giving myself up. " Pah stated while visible tears were seen in his eyes.

" The hell you are! " Mikey exclaimed angrily.

" Quit standin' around! " Draken yelled before grabbing Peh and Mikey with him.

" No! I won't leave him! " Mikey protested but Draken was forced to grab and ran with Mikey. " Pah!! Come with us! "

" We're all gonna get arrested!! " Draken exclaimed.

" Pah!! "

I took a short glance at Pah before running and following them from behind at the alley to escape.

" Fuck! Aaaaaaaah! "

" Why did it end up like this?!! "

[ 🥞 ]

I look at Takemichi who was completing his puzzle pieces. I stayed at my place, looking at him upside down while my hair is flowing down, laying in his bed while trying to complete my rubric cube.

" Emma-chan said, Draken and Mikey have started fighting. And it keeps getting worse. She said there's a Mikey side and a Draken side. Toman's been ripped in two. " Takemichi explained. 

" Really!? " I asked and saw Takemichi nod.

" She also said everyone's fighting over whether Pah-chin should've been arrested or something like that. " Takemichi said.

" And it's already August 1st, y'know? " I asked.

" I know that, and the hardest part at that is Toman's been split in two. " Takemichi answered while staring at a puzzle piece. 

" Yeah. At this rate, Toman's gonna have an intragang conflict, just like the future Osanai said and on August 3rd, Draken-kun will die. "I said while sighing and pulled away to sit.

" I completed a giant 2,005 piece puzzle. " Takemichi announced changing the subject making me look at him deadpanned. 

Not too long Takemichi's friends bust in on his room making me lay my rubric cube and grab my favorite manga and ignore them as the 5 of them were talking to each other.

" Besides, Mikey-kun and Draken-kun would never get into a big argument.

" Who'd you say is arguing with? " Draken asked who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.