"If you want a good-looking furnace tripod, I have someone to send you some." The devil looked at her amusedly, "Or, are you kind of a monk?"

"...Thank you, Lord Mozun." Chen Ruxin really didn't understand what the man in front of him wanted to do.

"Okay~ You don't have to be restrained, sit down and talk." Mozun said: "You and your master Shuilan are really alike, the great way is impermanent, it's a pity..."

Chen Ruxin listened to his words and sat down.

But I heard the other party say: "Give me your hand."

Chen Ruxin raised his eyes and looked at him.

"Although that sword repair is powerful, your master is a general valued by the deity anyway." As soon as the demon sovereign stretched out his hand, Chen Ruxin's body involuntarily leaned towards him, and finally fell on him halfway, his wrist was grabbed by the opponent, and then  When a domineering spiritual force invaded the meridians, Chen Ruxin didn't have the power to resist for that instant...

When Chen Ruxin's face was pale, the back of his hand was released, and he only listened to him quietly saying, "It really is a problem with the technique."

"...!" Chen Ruxin instantly pushed away, as far away as possible from him.

Seeing her like this, the Demon Venerable was not displeased, and only said: "You have two choices, one is to re-cultivation, and protect you before you build a pill. The other is, you stop practicing and look for opportunities to crack.  "

It is impossible for Chen Ru not to be surprised in her heart, but she does not wait for her to be surprised, but he hears Demon Zun said: "Your master is cold-blooded and stubborn, but he still remembers you before he died, which is good for you."

… Is it because of Master Shui Lanxin?

Chen Ru's eyebrows drooped slightly, and said, "I choose the second one."

"Hahahaha..." Mozun laughed, "As expected of Shui Lanxin's disciple."

After finishing talking, throw something to Chen Ruxin, and Chen Ruxin catches it.

"This thing may be useful to you." The Mozun lazily asked: "Haoyuan Immortal Mansion two months later, have you decided to go?"

Chen Ruxin replied: "Yes."

As soon as the voice fell, Chen Ruxin felt his body pushed away by an invisible soft force.

When she came back to her senses, she only saw the back of the black phoenix pulling the carriage away, and soon disappeared into the distance...

.........

Two months later, Xuan Guangzong.

After returning from that day, Wen Danrong chose to retreat. This retreat was two months later.

Not many people know about the news of Wen Danrong's amnesia. In Xuan Guangzong, only the head of Xuan Guangzong and the elder Xuan Qing Daojun.  Even if he didn't remember anything, Wen Danrong still drew a lot of information from the things in his storage ring, and knew that Daojun Xuanqing was his elder, so he explained his memory loss.

It's just that I didn't mention a word about my experience during this period of time.

Upon learning that Wen Danrong had left the pass, Mr. Xuanqing put aside his business and rushed over.

The face of the cultivator ages extremely slowly, and the monarch Xuanqing wears a cyan robe, looks like he can't stand for a long time, and he has a celestial posture with the bones of immortality.

Wen Danrong saw the visitor and saluted.

Seeing that his cultivation level had risen to a small level, Monarch Xuanqing smiled comfortedly and said: "In some time, Haoyuan Immortal Mansion will appear again, and then you can go to find the chance for your own pill formation." After that,  Taoist Xuanqing took out a token that looked like jade but not jade, with a fairy mansion carved on it, "If you hold this thing, you can naturally enter Haoyuan Immortal Mansion by then."

Wen Danrong took it with both hands, "Grandson will definitely live up to your expectations."

"Okay!" Mr. Xuanqing said with a smile: "You have a good aptitude and a stable mind. You don't have to worry too much about amnesia, you can naturally recover if you have a chance in the future."

Wen Danrong's complexion was warm, and he looked at the distance in a daze, as if thinking about something.

"A few days ago, Lord Lingxiao came here, and seems to have the idea of ​​accepting you as a true disciple..." Dao Monarch Xuanqing stopped talking and followed his sight. It was a mountain gate haunted by clouds and boundless.  The vast world.

Mr. Xuanqing said: "You have a decision in your heart?"

Wen Danrong grabbed his mind, stood up, then knelt at the feet of Daojun Xuanqing, "Yes, my grandson has already worshipped others as a teacher..."

"Oh?" Mr. Xuanqing was a little surprised, "Who is it?"

"..." Wen Danrong was silent.

Seeing him reluctant to say, Daojun Xuanqing sighed: "Never mind, during the trip to the Immortal Mansion of Haoyuan, the people in the Demon Sect will gather in Henghai by then, you are all careful." Daojun Xuanqing obtained from his storage.  Two magic weapons were given to him in the ring, "The great way is impermanent, and only oneself is fighting against the sky."

"Grandson, remember."

After Daojun Xuanqing left, Wen Danrong looked at the token engraved on the token in the palm of his hand, the token that looked like a fairy mansion, the dark pupils could not see the emotions, and his thin lips moved slightly: "Master..."