When is it from?

When did you know it, and how did you know it?

Xia Hou Feiran actually didn't know anything about these.

In the past two months, because of the need to manage his own power, he seldom stepped into the Temple of Taihe.

Just thinking about Chen Guo's demise, take a good look at what kind of expression this prince will show on her face, and then slowly insult her!

But just two days ago, he received a secret letter.

The meticulous work that was laid down by Chen Guo so hard that year was completely unknown to life and death, and Zuo Tianyu even cut General Xia Guohuguo directly under his horse!

Xia Guo's morale was severely injured, and soon the entire army was wiped out.

Zuo Tianyu actually laid a net of heaven and earth secretly, just waiting to catch them all!

Nowadays, not only will Zuo Tianyu not die, but instead he will bring 300,000 subordinates all the way to the capital of Xia Guoguo!

Now, it is too late for Xia Guo to dispatch reinforcements...

Everything is this woman!

For the person who leaked the military aircraft, his father would undoubtedly be the first to suspect him.

But he can't argue with a hundred words...

Early today, when the father looked at his eyes, he just abolished his position as a prince in the hall!

"How did you... know?!" In any case, Xiahou Feiran couldn't figure it out, but he wanted to carry the pot.

Chen Ruxin walked by him, and a light and fluttering voice came: "Guess what?"

"...You!" Xia Hou Feiran was angry and wanted to kill this woman on the spot!

At this time, the commander Wang, who saw that the situation was wrong, came over: "His Royal Highness calms down his anger, and the sage is still waiting for the humble position."

"In this case, the lonely will not delay Wang's leadership."

Chen Ruxin walked ahead, beside him was the Royal Forest Army wearing armor and weapons.

Passing by the Imperial Garden along the way, there are a hundred flowers blooming in the Imperial Garden, but there are few people who enjoy the flowers...

What news might the harem concubines get?

Chen Ruxin looked at the most delicate and beautiful peonies in full bloom.

Unlike Chen Ruxin, who is still enjoying the flowers, Zhou Chaoqing, who cannot keep up, is a little worried about Chen Ruxin...

Nowadays, the two countries are at war, and the war situation is not good for Xia Guo.  The Emperor Xia naturally didn't dare to take her as Princess Chen, but it didn't mean that she wouldn't suffer a little bit.

Zhou Chaoqing looked at the direction she was leaving, curled his hands in the robes with sleeves slightly, turned and walked back.

Returning to the Temple of Taihe, Zhou Chaoqing first instructed Yingluo, who was uneasy, and then left the palace silently...

On the other side, Chen Ruxin came to the golden hall.

The queen was there, but her face seemed a little ugly.  Yes, she can be regarded as the queen’s daughter-in-law anyhow, so she will inevitably be implicated in writing...