The candlelight flickers, and the ceremony has come to an end.

After Ji Zhiqian left, Xiahou Feiran also left a short while later, and Chen Ruxin yawned slightly.

"Are you tired?"

Next to him, Zhou Chaoqing said slightly, obviously his attention was already on her.

Chen Ruxin looked up at him and nodded slightly: "It's a little bit."

"Leave the rest to the slave, you first go back to the dormitory and rest." After that, Zhou Chaoqing handed her the hand.

"Okay." Chen Ruxin did not refuse, put his hand on the palm of his hand, and walked out of the hall full of red silk.

A cold wind blew his face outside, and Chen Ruxin became sober.

Tonight is the night of the full moon, and under the silver moonlight, there is a hazy and unreal beauty.

Seeing her stop, Zhou Chaoqing followed her eyes.

That's...outside the palace wall.

"Do you want to go there?"

Hearing what Zhou Chaoqing said, Chen Ruxin withdrew her mind. She turned her head slightly to look at him, and met his deep eyes, without answering, "What about you?"

Zhou Chaoqing suddenly knelt down, "The slave swears to follow the prince's concubine and empress."

Chen Ru's heart suddenly came back to her senses. She looked at the court ladies who followed behind her, and said to them, "You should leave first."

"Yes, the prince and concubine."

Waiting for the ladies of the court to retreat.

Chen Ruxin leaned over and helped him up, somewhat helpless: "Get up."

"Thanks to the prince and concubine." Zhou Chaoqing got up.

"I want to go there, but I hope to go there with you..."

In my ears, I heard her soft voice unpreparedly, and Zhou Chaoqing met her gentle eyes.

At that moment, I really wanted to hold this person in my arms, I wanted to kiss her lips, and listen to her mouth making a more pleasant voice.

In the darkness of night, Zhou Chaoqing's eyes became a little dangerous, but she was covered by the dark night without letting her notice it.

Zhou Chaoqing returned to the basket sensibly, neither stepping forward to embrace her, nor doing any transgression.

Perceiving his stiffness, Chen Ruxin sighed slightly and said, "Let's go back to Taihe Hall." After that, he turned and walked forward.

Behind her, Zhou Chaoqing lowered his eyes to conceal the terrible possessiveness under his eyes.

… To bear with it again, he breathed a little, and convinced himself in this way.

He knew from the very beginning what exactly the royal family of Xia Guo had made.

It is impossible for him to make her an abandoned son in the hands of Emperor Xia, a victim of the war between the two countries.

It's just that he just wanted her to avoid the end of death at first.  Now...I want to get her company all the time from now on.

Zhou Chaoqing followed her not far and near.

Returning to the sleeping hall, Yingluo stepped forward to salute, and then took off the Chinese clothes on her behalf.