With this loss, Chen Ruxin was dizzy, and before she could recover, Xiahou Feiran had already suppressed her.

There was a tumbling in the stomach, and the nausea stayed away.

Chen Ruxin was not thinking about the others, and directly stretched out his hand to push him away, but such strength was easily removed by Xiahou Feiran.

Xiahou Feiran sneered disdainfully: "Who is shown the posture of a chaste woman? Isn't it..."

"Why," Chen Ruxin's voice was still floating, but with a coldness, interrupted him, "The current Royal Highness has been scolded by the Lord, so I need to vent my anger in this palace?"

Chen Ruxin's words undoubtedly pierced his weakness, and immediately became angry into anger, and slapped her face with a slap——

     "Snapped--"

With that sound, it hit Chen Ruxin's arm firmly, and a red mark appeared on her white skin.

Xia Hou Feiran became even more irritable when she saw her blocking her, "How dare you—"

Chen Ru looked at him coldly, "No one has ever dared to do anything to this palace. Xiahou Feiran, who gave you the courage? Or, now you can vain the marriage between the two countries to take the initiative of the grandfather Chen Guo?"

Her words made Xiahou Feiran stop, but sneered a few times: "Chen Guo? The eldest princess?" With a slight force in her hand, she tore Chen Ruxin's clothes to pieces, revealing the robes inside, and the robes were quickly broken to pieces.  Cloth……

For a moment, Chen Ruxin became murderous.

Thinking of my own mission, I can't help it again.

In the previous mission world, the missions were all successful, and she can't fall short here.

But... this kind of feeling is disgusting.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and resisted the rush of nausea.

At this moment, Zhou Chaoqing appeared in the room silently.

Nor did it alarm anyone.

When seeing the scene of Chen Ruxin being pressed by Xiahou Feiran, Zhou Chaoqing's eyes became cold, and a wave of unwarranted anger rose in her unwavering heart.

He raised his hand, and an invisible anger hit Xiahou Feiran's neck hard.

Suddenly, Xiahou Feiran was weak and fainted.

Then, Zhou Chaoqing waved his hand, a strong wind swept over, and Xiahou Feiran fell directly to the ground.

Suddenly feeling the weight of his body lost, Chen Ruxin opened his eyes subconsciously and saw Zhou Chaoqing standing in front of him.

Chen Ruxin, who seemed to be still a little frightened, stood up, and Zhou Chaoqing's voice softened unconsciously: "Prince concubine, there is nothing wrong with him."

"...It's you." Chen Ru leaned in his arms with peace of mind, listening to his steady and powerful heartbeat, gradually calming his own breathing.  The sticky nausea made her close her eyes slightly uncomfortably, trying to relieve herself, "What about him?"

"His Royal Highness drunk and passed out."

At this time, her clothes were half untied, and the whiteness on her chest was looming. Zhou Chaoqing's eyes flashed slightly, and she quickly looked away and asked, "Is the prince concubine injured?"

"I'm fine." Chen Ruxin slowly shook his head, but felt a little sick.  When it was reliable on him, the tumbling nausea was no longer so full of her senses.

At this time, I wanted to come over and Zhou Chaoqing suddenly appeared in disobedience to the Prince's order.

Chen Ruxin was a little surprised that Zhou Chaoqing was willing to risk being executed to save herself, and asked quietly, "Didn't you serve the prince before?"

It seems that he understands what she is referring to, Zhou Chaoqing replied: "You are the master of the slave."

"Why?" Chen Ruxin asked.

"The slave was originally regarded as your master, and has since been loyal to you."

How can Chen Ruxin believe these words, not to mention that these words actually came out of his mouth.  So, she slowly said: "Although I am a princess, in this palace, I cannot protect myself, why are you..."

Zhou Chaoqing calmly said, "Before, the crown princess once said that she felt like she had seen a slave, and it happened that the slave felt that way."

Hearing his answer, Chen Ruxin got up from his arms and looked at him: "Really?"

"The slave dare not deceive the prince and concubine." Zhou Chaoqing did not avoid her sight, but the light from the corner of her eye inadvertently swept to Chen Ruxin's chest, and then looked away.

"Then why don't you dare to look at me?"

"..." Zhou Chaoqing paused, but saw that he quickly took off his coat and put it in front of her, "The princess and empress do not want to catch a cold."

When he put his clothes on himself, the faint smell of unknown plants that belonged to him came, and Chen Ruxin only felt that the discomfort he had just relieved a lot.

"...Zhou Chaoqing."

"The slave is here."

"What incense do you use on your body?"

"The slave never used incense."

"It smells good."

"..." Zhou Chaoqing's body was slightly stiff.

Chen Ruxin naturally noticed it, but never thought that he would be so innocent and harmless this time.

Leaning on him, Chen Ruxin felt that time became gentle unconsciously for the first time since coming into this world.

"Prince Concubine Empress." Zhou Chaoqing suddenly said: "Prince drunk and fainted. After half a stick of incense, the eunuch next to the emperor came to find the prince. You only need to state the truth."

"...Well." It seems that this person is not harmless.

When Zhou Chaoqing saw her looking at herself all the time, with a look he couldn't distinguish, she couldn't help but ask: "Why look at the minion like this?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head, his eyes fell on his thin lips, thinking about the scene that he had accidentally encountered before, and he shook his mind.

Zhou Chaoqing was so superb that she looked at herself in a trance, but obviously time is running out, and she still needs to change clothes, so she reminded: "Prince Concubine..."

"Don't talk." Chen Ruxin raised his hand, pressing his finger lightly on his lips.

"..." Zhou Chaoqing didn't understand what she meant by this move, but she stopped what she wanted to say.

However, her next move caused a huge wave in Zhou Chaoqing's heart.

The touch on his lips is much more real than before. This time, he can no longer unwittingly convince himself.

But why did she do this?

For a person who should be physically disabled...

He is just an eunuch in this palace, not Yun Xi in Ziwei Palace.

Chen Ru's mind and body leaned forward slightly, and the outer shirt that was draped over her gradually slipped off. Perhaps Zhou Chaoqing did not move, and Chen Ru's heart clung his hands on his shoulders, sticking out the tip of his tongue into his mouth.

Zhou Chaoqing didn't know if she was too shocked to forget her identity at this time, and when she put out her tongue, she opened her lips naturally.

At that moment, something took root and sprouted deep in my heart, and it began to grow wildly.

That was the first time that it made him feel that close contact between people is no longer disgusting and ugly.

Even the desire that has been silent for a long time has begun to wake up...