With some headaches, Chen Ruxin struggled to sit up.

At this moment, Yingluo, who was waiting outside, heard the sound and walked in immediately, and stepped forward to help her get up, "Princess, don't get up first, you are not healthy yet."

Chen Ruxin raised his hand and rubbed the slightly sore forehead, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Who was there last night?"

"...Only Doctor Zhang has been here." Yingluo was afraid of her sadness, so her voice was very small, but Chen Ruxin obviously heard it.

She looked at Yingluo, who had been waiting by her side, "Is there no one else?"

Yingluo didn't dare to lie, so she had to explain: "Last night, there were only me, Aunt Yueyi, and Doctor Zhang."

"Is that so?"

Chen Ruxin frowned slightly, is it... a dream?

Unconsciously, her fingers stroked her lips, but that feeling really didn't look like...

"The princess?" Seeing that my master seemed to be staring at something in a daze, following her gaze, the red plum blossoms outside the window.  Yingluo said hurriedly, "It's cold outside, you have to raise your own body first."

Chen Ruxin put down his hands and said: "Prepare water, this palace needs to take a bath and change clothes."

"But you just passed the cold..."

     "nothing."

"...Yes, the slave and maid will prepare now."

Chen Ruxin rubbed his aching forehead.

I'm afraid that I won't finish copying this "Ksitigarbha Sutra", and I don't know what other tricks the Queen Empress has waiting for herself.

Three months later, Chen Guopo, how should she survive in the Xia Guo imperial palace, the princess of her country, is difficult.

It seems that it is time to get ready to leave this palace.

Chen Ruxin lay in the steaming bath tub, closed her eyes, and opened them again, her face gradually blurred by the thin mist.

She stayed in the Xia State Palace. Originally, she was thinking about whether she could get news about Ziwei Palace, but the people in these Sun Palace didn't seem to talk about anything about Ziwei Palace.

If not, just wait for three months and figure out a way to get in touch with your task target this time.

Yun Xi, from the depths of the original owner’s memory, he only found the paragraph that he first met many years ago.

The appearance is really amazing, even if you are in a panic, you will still be amazed by the Creator's special treatment, and you will have that kind of appearance.

At that time, Yun Xi was only a teenager and still looked like a teenager.

Now that the five sense organs have grown up, I am afraid that there is still a shadow of adolescence.  Recognition should be recognizable, but the hard part is how to get close...

Chen Ruxin sighed slightly and got up from the water.

Yingluo took a clean veil to dry her water drops, and then put on the cumbersome clothes for her. At the end, she wore a bun with a golden hairpin, and swept some powder on her face, looking her complexion.  It's a lot better.

At this time, Yue Lai brought a bowl of freshly decocted medicine and walked in.

I smelled the bitter smell of medicine from a long distance away, and Chen Ruxin frowned subconsciously. It seemed that this body was particularly resistant to the smell of medicine... It seemed that the original owner was surrounded by imperial physicians in the palace of Chen Kingdom every day.  understand.

"Princess Concubine Empress, this is a prescription prescribed by the imperial physician, and the slave maid has prepared candied fruit for you." After that, Yueli put the moderate temperature pill in front of Chen Ruxin, and there was a small plate of candied fruit.

Chen Ruxin took the medicine bowl, drank all the medicine in it, and finally rinsed his mouth with tea.

Later, Yue Lai ordered people to put breakfast on the table.  Chen Ruxin had no appetite, so she took it down with just a few chopsticks.

Once again, Chen Ruxin went to the study.

The "Ksitigarbha Sutra" that day has not been copied yet, so we have to continue.

Yingluo saw in her eyes that she felt sorry for her master, but she couldn't change this situation and could only be by Chen Ruxin's side.

On the day set by the Queen, Chen Ruxin went to Jingyang Hall again, but did not see the Queen’s Empress. Only a eunuch from the Queen’s Palace came out to fetch the scriptures she copied.

Then, half an hour later, the eunuch returned.

"Through the word of the empress's empress, reciting it in the body of the prince's concubine, so there is no need to copy the scriptures that have been copied, so let's kneel in the temple for two hours."

"The son and the minister thanked his mother."

The eunuch glanced at Chen Ruxin, and without a word, led her to the Harem Temple.

Chen Ruxin's body has just recovered a bit, but she can't resist the punishment of the lord of the harem.  Therefore, Chen Ruxin honestly knelt in front of the Buddha statue, and even the futon seemed to have been taken away in advance, so she could only kneel on the cold ground.

The coldness on the ground entered the body, and the original owner was already weak, and there were bursts of tingling pain in his knees. Chen Ruxin's face also turned pale, but his figure was slightly skewed.

Two hours are not long, and short is not short.

When the outside eunuch told her that the time had come, Chen Ruxin only felt that her legs had lost consciousness, and she could not even stand up on her own.

At this time, the door outside opened, and the dazzling light made Chen Ruxin subconsciously stretch out his hand to block it.

And a figure rushed over and knelt on the ground, with a little cry in his voice: "Princess, are you okay?"

"Retract the tears." Chen Ruxin's words were not harsh, but Yingluo was stunned in place, and the tears were taken back as expected.

Chen Ruxin sighed, and then said: "Help me get up first."

"Yes." Yingluo helped her up.

Before leaving, Chen Ruxin still did not forget to plead guilty to the empress.

After the queen nodded, Chen Ruxin left Jingyang Palace.

Back at Taihe Palace, Chen Ruxin sat on a low couch, and Ren Yingluo massaged her numb legs.

At this moment, a little eunuch walked in from outside, and the other party lowered his head. Chen Ruxin didn't care, nor did he raise his head.

"The prince, the concubine, the slave has learned some ambiguity, your legs need acupuncture and moxibustion to relieve the pain..."

Before he finished speaking, Chen Ruxin raised his head, with obvious surprise in his tone: "Why are you here?" He was still wearing the costume of a low-level eunuch.

"Last night the prince was drunk and knocked his head into the water. The slave and the Savior were unfavorable, and the sage Longyan was furious. He wanted to serve the prince since he was a child, so he would not die..."