Yue Lai said to the door: "Doctor Zhang, come in."

After a while, a fifty-year-old man with a long beard walked in.

He walked in and bowed slightly to salute: "The minister has seen the prince's concubine and empress."

"The princess has been having a high fever last night," Yue Liu said from the side, "Let's take a look at how the princess is now."

     "Yes."

Yingluo put Chen Ruxin's hand on the Mai Pillow, covered it with a handkerchief, and asked the imperial physician for consultation.

Physician Zhang took the pulse for a while and asked: "The pulse of the prince concubine and empress is peaceful, but she is somewhat weak. Have you ever taken any medication?"

"Never." Yingluo remembered something and replied: "Prince concubine and empress have sweated a lot before, but empress said cold."

"The princess and the princess are all right now. You can rest for a few days. The old minister can write down the bottom and grab the three medicines and decoct them." After that, the doctor Zhang wrote the prescription on the paper and handed it to the palace maid behind him.  .

Yingluo carefully put it away, "Thank you, Doctor Zhang."

"This is what the old man should do, the girl is polite.

"Thank you to take this trip." Yue Lai was slightly blessed and sent the doctor Zhang out of Taihe Hall.

At the door, there was no one else.

Physician Zhang took a look at Yue Lai, and then said: "Lady Yue Lai is the celebrity in front of the empress and empress, and the old lady should also rely on the girl a lot.

"Doctor Zhang is polite." There was no expression on Yue Lai's face, but there was a hint of coldness that could not be described.

"The princess had previously sweated, so it's probably not a problem." After the words fell, the doctor Zhang handed her a small porcelain bottle, "This medicine, please use it with caution."

Yue Lai took out a few golden leaves from his sleeve and handed them to him, saying: "Doctor Zhang, go slowly."

This scene fell into someone's eyes.

He looked at the big bronzing characters at the gate of Taihe Hall and sighed slightly.

Immediately, he turned and left.

Taihe palace room.

"Aunt Yueyi, you still have a way to get an imperial doctor." Yingluo whispered to her: "The princess accidentally fell into the lake when it was cold when she was a child. The foundation has always been good and bad, but she was scared to death last night.  Slaves."

"Well, fortunately, the prince's concubine is fine." Yue Lao Jiao's face smiled slightly, "Go outside to talk, don't disturb the prince's concubine and wife to rest."

Yingluo carefully covered her mouth and nodded.

In the middle of the month, Taihe Temple seemed even colder.

It is clear that at the beginning of the wedding, there was no half-joy, but rather lifeless.

Even if the news came that the princess was ill, no one rashly defied the prince’s order to investigate the situation. On the contrary, the little palace ladies and eunuchs in the Taihe Hall liked to run outside and did not like to stay in the deserted Taihe Hall.

On this day, the sky will be clear.

Chen Ruxinyu, who was lying on the bed, trembled her eyelashes and slowly opened her eyes.