If it is said that the most dissatisfied person should be their Princess Tai'an.

At this time, after Chen Ruxin, who was sitting in the sedan chair, heard that Xiahou Feiran would not come, there was no fluctuation in her heart, and she was even interested in seeing the snowy red plum outside.

When it was time for lunch, Yingluo opened the curtain and served the food.

"Princess, you can eat something."

"Take it down."

Chen Ru didn't feel hunger in his heart, and he was a little tired because of the exhaustion, so he refused.

However, Chen Ruxin's behavior in the eyes of others has another meaning, which makes the accompanying court ladies more worried about their princess, and they are dissatisfied with this Prince Xia.

This news soon spread to Xiahou Feiran’s ears. Xiahou Feiran, who was playing chess with Liu Wanrong in the pavilion watching the snow, was just a joke, and she was even more indifferent to the rumored princess Tai’an, who was rude and self-esteem.  .

After that, even if she didn't look good anymore, when Princess Tai'an arrived in Xia Guo's Kyoto, Xia Hou Feiran went to meet her in a bright red wedding dress.

Chen Ruxin looked at the well-knotted and slender hand belonging to an adult male, and put his hand on his palm.

After getting off the sedan chair and riding on the red sedan chair with the symbol of the Royal Family of Xia, Chen Ruxin never lost the manners that a princess should have from beginning to end.

That day, in the evening, it was auspicious time.

Every household wore festive shirts to welcome the arrival of Princess Chen Guochang.

I heard the noise from outside, as well as the sound of firecrackers and suona.

After tonight, she will be Princess Xia Guo.

Even if he knew what he would face in the future, Chen Ruxin did not mess up his position.

For Chen Ruxin at this time, this grand wedding was nothing more than a cutscene on the stage.

Long Street Ten Miles of Red Makeup, on a tower in the Royal Capital, a man in a green shirt is looking at the bright red and festive wedding ceremony in the distance. The face with a mask makes people obscure, but the hands in his wide sleeves are slightly curled up for no reason.  .

Seeing that the sedan chair disappeared at the gate of the palace, the man in the blue shirt shook his body and disappeared.

After getting off the sedan chair, he followed Xia Guo's etiquette step by step.

At the time of King Chen's palace, the etiquette mothers instructed the various etiquettes of Xia.

According to the memory of the original owner, Chen Ruxin did not miss a step.

Led by the crown prince Xiahou Feiran, the hydrangea came to the front of the emperor and empress of the country of Xia.

The last step is to worship heaven and earth.

Licheng, she is the princess of Xia Guo.

"One prayer to heaven and earth——"

Turned around, bent over and bowed.

"Two worship Gaotang——"

Xia Hou Feiran glanced at his crown prince, her complexion as usual, and she bent over and hem.

"Husband and wife worshipping——"

Chen Ruxin faced a man who was also dressed in joy clothes, and his heart was not fluctuating, and he prayed.

"Sent into the bridal chamber——"

.........

After being sent to the East Palace, Chen Ruxin sat quietly on the big red bed, hoping that all this would end soon.

Just when Chen Ruxin started to feel sleepy, the door was pushed open.

After a while, a drunk man walked up to her, and then, the hijab on his head was picked off by Xi Qin.

The purpose is Xiahou Feiran’s angular face. Xu is that his eyes are darker, and he looks a bit cold for no reason. The nose is tall and the thin lips are light in color. The whole body has a temperament that belongs to the royal family.  Noble and condescending.

In the face of those too cold eyebrows, Chen Ru didn't dodge his heart, and he couldn't see any shame or anxiety on his face.

It's like, the person in front of you is not your husband, but someone who doesn't matter.

At that moment, Xiahou Feiran said from the bottom of his heart that it was impossible not to be surprised.

At a glance, I knew that the princess was more interesting than the rumors. That's fine, at least it won't be too boring in the East Palace in the future.

"His Royal Highness, He Yu hasn't drunk yet." The ceremonial eunuch hurriedly reminded the prince who was watching the prince's concubine motionless.

Xiahou Feiran regained his senses, and the coldness on his face seemed to have eased a little, but his low voice was somewhat strong: "I love concubine, come here."

Looking at the hand stretched out in front of him, Chen Ru thought for a while, and put his hand on his palm.

I came to the table, took a wine glass, and drank this wine with this person.

Li Cheng, everyone retired.

Indoors, there are two people left.

Xiahou Feiran walked behind Chen Ru's mind and took off the phoenix crown for her, followed by the red wedding dress.

Chen Ruxin was inexplicably resistant, but he did not resist.

Is Xia Hou Feiran planning to actually have sex with her?

This person has a deep sense of love for Liu Wanrong... I am afraid that this is not always true.

However, with such a distraction, Chen Ruxin was pressed under him, and Chen Ruxin subconsciously raised his hand to resist, but she could not resist the prince who had practiced martial arts since childhood.

"Is the prince concubine trying to refuse and welcome it?" Xia Hou Feiran clamped her resisting hand and smiled: "On the night of the bridal chamber, love concubine must not let down..."