Chen Ruxin took the scissors and cut the red string with golden bells. After a while, she stopped.

I don't know what the rope is made of, so it can't be cut short.

As a princess now, if she carries something of unknown origin on her body, it would be okay if it is aimed at her, I am afraid that something else is hidden against the prince Xia Guo.  At that time, it will only add confusion to her task.

Chen Ruxin had no choice but to give up temporarily.

At this moment, the mother came in.

At first glance, I saw the scissors in Chen Ruxin's hand, and I was shocked in a cold sweat, "Princess, what are you doing?"

"Nothing." Chen Ruxin handed the scissors in her hand to Ying Luo, who was kneeling on the ground, "Go down."

"Yes." Yingluo withdrew.

Looking at the nervous grandma, Chen Ruxin slowly said, "Why do you go to this palace, grandma?"

The mother knelt down and said earnestly: "Princess, the empress is still standing behind you no matter what, please take care of yourself."

Knowing that it was probably because of the scissors, Chen Ruxin was a little helpless, but he didn't show it on the face. He just said: "My palace knows, you get up."

About the memory of the original owner is integrated, Chen Ruxin's words and deeds are indistinguishable from the original owner, with royal dignity and dignity.

After Chen Ruxin had breakfast, the mother put on makeup and covered her red hijab.

"Princess, it's time for us to set off."

"Yeah." Chen Ru put his hand on the mother's hand.

After leaving the homeland, I am afraid that I will stay in Xia Country in this life.

For Chen Ruxin, it doesn't matter where it is, but for the mother, it is inevitable to be a little sad.

She chose to stay because of the eldest princess, but now she will not leave the princess.

It's just these, Chen Ruxin doesn't know.

Sitting in the sedan chair, Chen Ruxin seemed to be able to hear the tinkling sound of the golden bells on her ankles. It was this kind of sound that made Chen Ruxin feel peaceful, and she did not care about the golden bells that could not be removed unconsciously.  .

Because it is still snowing, the trip has slowed down a lot.

Chen Ruxin lifted his hijab and looked at the white snow outside. The heater in his hand dissipated the chill.

In the description of the system, Xia Hou Feiran has a deep sense of affection for Liu Wanrong, which may be a good thing for Chen Ruxin.

After all, she didn't want to be banquet with a stranger, even if it was acting.

Thinking this way, the sedan chair stopped.

Immediately, I heard a sound of riding horses, and a strong voice sounded——

"Finally recommend Xunzi, in the name of my emperor, come to escort Princess Tai'an!"

Chen Guolai asked him to meet him.  It turned out that the prince of Xia Guo couldn't come there temporarily because of something urgent at home.

As for what happened, Chen Ruxin didn't care.

It's just that for Chen Guo's people, it is inevitable that they are a little bit angry, but they can only hold back.