Chen Ruxin was sitting in front of the dressing table. Chester combed her hair. She wore a moon-shaped crown between her hair, which matched the necklace between her neck and made her delicate facial features more and more shifting.  Do not open your eyes.

At the beginning of the spring snow, the breeze passed, and the earth regained its vitality.

It is when the wedding is taking place.

The castle that has always been quiet has also become a lot of lively. The red kapok on the outside has also bloomed with pleasant buds, and the ground is full of greenery, and the flower bones are blooming in the wind.

People from all the big families in the blood family came to attend their wedding. They watched the bride coming from the other end, step by step into the luxuriously furnished hall, and then Chester waited for her at the other end.

The flower girl held her long skirt behind Chen Ruxin, saving her a lot of effort. In this way, Chen Ruxin walked towards Chester.

Then, she put her hand into Chester's.

The emcee is the elder of Cappadocia.

When he saw the bride's appearance, Cappadocia was not surprised. Perhaps it had been such an outcome long ago.

He still can't forget that day, what kind of exclusivity this pure-blooded nobleman had towards the bride who was once a human being, the kind of exclusivity that made people stand up.

Although Cappadocia hosted such a wedding for the first time, it was the wedding of this pure-blooded nobleman. He did a lot of homework behind this. He has not done something so seriously for hundreds of years.

After reading the oath, the bride and groom exchange rings.

Chen Ruxin raised her hand to take the ring on the tray, and glanced at Chester, who was watching her tenderly. Suddenly, she paused, then dropped her head slightly, and put the ring on his ring finger.

Then, Chester held her hand, and a simple and luxurious ring was worn on her ring finger.

Chen Ru's mind and body trembled slightly, but held back.

Afterwards, Chester's waist was gently wrapped with her hands, and the white gauze in front of her was gently lifted, and the kisses printed on her lips were soft and tender, causing Chen Ruxin to close her eyes unconsciously.

Although it was midnight, the lights in the castle were brightly lit, like daylight.

Chester wanted to be alone with her, and all the guests were handed over to the housekeeper to deal with it. No one in the room had any objection to this.

The moonlight is a bit bleak tonight, and the air is a bit sultry, but now Chen Ruxin doesn't feel it as obvious as before.  She half leaned in Chester's arms, her face was calm, her fingers clutching Chester's shirt tightly, a trace of unspeakable sadness appeared in her eyes, and she disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Chester took her to the abandoned temple where they first met each other. The temple still maintains its original appearance, and it can be seen that it is well maintained.

"Remember here?"

Chen Ru said, "Remember."

"At that time, you said..."

"I am your person." Chen Ruxin continued.

"Oh, yes." Chester held her waist, "At that time I treated you..."

"It's okay." Chen Ruxin buried her head on his chest and repeated unconsciously: "It's okay."

"Ruxin," Chester stood up slightly, his cold lips were printed on the center of her brows, "I love you."

Faced with his turning red eyes, Chen Ruxin gazed at him softly and replied: "I love you too, Chester."

After speaking, Chen Ruxin quietly leaned his head on his chest and closed his eyes lightly.

The bitterly cold wind blew, and Chester, who seemed to feel a sense, watched her neck climb up the dried blood vine, which he planted by himself a thousand years ago, only after the host's death, this  The blood vine will dry up and float on the epidermis...

But no one knows what this means better than him. He is the owner of the blood vine, but he cannot let the blood vine peel and disappear from her...

He stroked the dry blood vine on her neck, tears fell without warning, and splashed on the dry blood vine on her neck.

The wind at night was still a bit biting, but it caused many flower buds in the grass to blossom.

I don’t know how long it has passed, the moonlight was shrouded by clouds, and it started to rain...

"My heart, we should go back..." Chester picked her up as usual and walked towards the castle.

He did not use the power of a vampire, and went back step by step.

Behind him, the ground wet by rain left a long series of footprints, but those footprints were quickly covered by the rain, like small puddles.

Occasionally, hares that came out foraging ran past the grass, leaving new traces in the dense grass.

There was a ray of white light in the sky, the rain stopped, and the breeze passed.

Hundreds of flowers in the forest were in full bloom, and the petals were swept down by the wind after the rain, and they rose in succession, like a grand flower rain.

Chester passed by holding his lover in his arms, and the sun was shining on them.

A layer of light golden sunrise was enveloped.

Beautiful and gentle.