Then, Chester took a long white dress and put it on for her.

Throughout the whole process, Chen Ruxin allowed him to act like a doll.

Chen Ruxin experiences this situation almost every day.

But gradually, she can control the desire that originated from the bloodline and calm down.

A week later, Chen Ruxin lost a lot of weight, but his complexion improved a lot, and he had an aura that belonged exclusively to the blood family.

On that day, Chester brought a human girl to her.

"Try to eat yourself." Chester said to her like this.

Chen Ruxin was a little resistant, even though she was eager for the blood in the human body, but she still didn't move.

Chester seemed to have expected it a long time ago, and let the blood servant retreat, and then walked in front of her.

"You can't do this." Chester sighed, then leaned down, exposing his neck, "You need to eat so that you can become a true blood."

Chen Ruxin's gaze fell on his neck, and her black eyes gradually dyed red. She unconsciously leaned forward, then exposed the vampire's fangs and bit it down.

With swallowing mouthfuls, the hunger in the abdomen was relieved a lot, but for the first time eating like this, Chen Ruxin was still a little rusty and accidentally caused him unnecessary wounds.

Chester didn't care. After the feeding, the wound healed quickly.

And Chen Ruxin has also officially become a member of the blood family.

Such peaceful days always reveal a little unreality, even if I embrace her for the first time, the feeling still does not disappear.

At first, Chester didn't understand until that day...

"Ruxin, which wedding dress do you like?"

Chen Ruxin followed Chester's gaze, looking at the pure white and exquisite wedding dresses, which made her dazzled at once, not knowing which one to choose.

"You help me choose." Chen Ruxin gave him this choice.

Chester quickly took out a set of simple but very elegant wedding dresses from those wedding dresses. The upper body was close to the body, and the lower body was naturally widened from the waist to the skirt, which was very suitable for her.

On that day, after putting on the wedding dress, Chen Ruxin stood up.

But it is such a simple action, but it is supported by Chen Ruxin's great willpower.

Every step taken, it seems that the soul that supports this body is in a state that will collapse at any time, as if the broken glass is picked up again and put together again. It looks exquisite and beautiful, but it has long been fragmented.

Her spirit is very weak, and her body is declining at an irreversible speed, even if it is the body of a powerful vampire.

"Is it okay to stand up?" Chester looped her waist, letting her weight lean toward him.

Chen Ruxin shook his head slightly: "It's okay."

Today, Chen Ruxin never leaves the basement of the castle during the day.

Only after night falls, Chester will wake her from the coffin and then take her out.

The sunlight has caused great harm to the newborns of the blood family. For this reason, Chester protected her very well and almost prevented her from leaving her sight range for half a step.