Preeran Consummation ♥️

Now Mahira leaves the room!! As she doesn't have any courage to face the dangerous Preeta!!

Mahira-(mind)-Agar Preeta ko pata chala ki Meina uski food poisoning ki hey to Woh Mujhe maar dalegi!!

Preeran Room:-

Preeta is sitting in the room!! Karan comes with food & badam shake!!

He feeds Preeta with his hands!! Preeta smiles!! He makes her drink the milk!!

After drinking milk little bit
Preeta said-Bas, aaur Nahin peena!! Accha Nahin lagraha! Please🥺(cutely)

Karan-Agar tum Nahin piyogi to mein tumhein kiss karlungi?

Preeta-Okay karlo!! I don't mind Waise!!

Karan captured Preeta's lip!! Preeta too responds!! It was a soft & soulful kiss!!But soon it turned a passionate kiss!! Karan clutched Preeta's waist!! She moaned between the kiss!! As a result Karan tasted her!! After some time Preeta was out of breath!! So Karan broke the kiss!!

Preeta turns her face shyly!! She goes & stands near the window!!

Karan comes & backhugs Preeta ♥️
Karan while nuzzling his face near the crook of her neck & inhaling Preeta's fragrance-Waise you taste well Preeta Luthra!!

And you smell amazing!!

Preeta blushes!!

Preeta-Karan bas Karo na Yaar!!(trying to hide her blush)

Preeta-Karan Dekho ice cream hey Woh BHI khata hey!!

Preeta eats the Ice-cream!!She offers Karan but Karan declines!!

Preeta was to go, but Karan holds her wrist!!

Karan-Mujhe Mera desert abhi tak Mila Nahin!! Mujhe BHI desert khabi hey!!

Preeta-Matlab?

Karan-Matlab ki!!

Karan comes & applies ice cream near Preeta's neck, cheek, Preeta's nose, Preeta's collarbone & atlast at Preeta's lip.

Karan backhugs her!! He licks the ice-cream near Preeta's neck!! He now
Kissed her neck!! Preeta moans!!

Karan turns her!! Karan licks the Ice cream Preeta's cheek!! He sensually kissed Preeta's cheek!! He then licks the ice-cream near Preeta's nose!!  He pecks Preeta's nose!! Now he starts carresing Preeta's lip with his one thumb!! His other hand was near Preeta's bare waist caressing it!!

Now he slowly leans towards Preeta and capture Preeta's lip!! It was a very soft kiss!! Preeta too responded!! After some time the broke the kiss!!

Karan saw Preeta's cheek which had turned crimson red!! Due to blushing!!Karan pulls Preeta closer by waist!! He slides her blouse straps!! Karan was staring at her intensely!! Karan now licks the Ice-cream near Preeta's collarbone!! Preeta moans!!

Karan then removes Preeta's mangtika!! He slowly removed one earing from her ear!! He bites her earlobe leaving a love bite!! Preeta clutches Karan's shirt!!

Karan smiles seeing his effect on Preeta!!He then removed the other earings too!! Preeta was hell Blushing!!

He then turns Preeta facing her back to him!! He parts her hair!! He then removed the necklace from Preeta's neck expect Mangalsutra!!

He then removes the bangles from Preeta's hand!! He keeps them on the table!! Preeta moves backwards to the wall!! To hide her blush!!

But Karan cages her in his arms!!
Karan-Kab tak bhagogi Mrs. Luthra!!